Ep 28

(PoV: 3rd Person)

  Another week had passed and Sonic was talking again with the words he had taught himself. He was back to just about his usual self, well mostly the one Shadow new.

"Shadow!" Sonic cheered during a battle against Eggman.

"You blue pinball! Take this!" Eggman aimed most of his bots at Sonic who dodge before destroying them with a spindash.

"Lapis be careful," Shadow remarked destroying the last robot, "You just got better, I don't want you getting ill again."

"...," Sonic just pouted, "supposed to happen."

"I know, but still," Shadow ran his hand along the side of Sonic's face, "I would never want you hurt again."

  Sonic smiled and dusted off the purple sweater he wore. The couple went back to Shadows house, leaving behind the rest of the team, who were watching. Amy was growling the entire time.

  Shadow laid back on his bed and Sonic pounced over him, kissing his cheek.

"What? What do you want?" He playfully asked.

"You Shadow," All of Sonic's words suddenly came back as Shadow held him, "I'll always want you."

"And why is that?" Shadow asked flipping Sonic off him and on his back, pinning him.

"Because, I love you Shadow," Sonic hugged him, feeling the happiest he's ever been, "I love you, Shadow the Hedgehog."

  Shadow smiled before suddenly nibbling Sonic's neck, making him laugh. He stopped, leaving the sapphire hedgehog panting.

"I love you too," he whispered quietly in Sonic's ear, making him even happier than before.

  They continue playing until a mood began to form within them. Shadow reached into the drawer while kissing Sonic, not looking at the new box of protection he had gotten a week ago. Instead, he grabbed the very one Mephilies had poked a small hole through.

--- Eggman's Lair ---

"Yes! Finally, this plan can get started," Scourge said watching the monitor.

"Do you plan on watching that all the way through?" Mephilies asked, not facing the screen.

"Not right now, I'll save it for later," Scourge smirked sliding an empty disk into the computer.

"Of course you will," Mephilies mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"What was that?" Scourge asked leaving the computer to download.

"Nothing," Mephilies replied.

--- Shadow's Bedroom ---

Lemons (a little)

  Shadow continue trusting into Sonic, who was moaning his name over and over. Sonic had already came, Shadow was mearlying finishing up. Once Shadow came, he pulled out slowly. He then noticed the leak in the condom.

"Shit," he muttered, Sonic's been wanting me to use these for a reason. I just hope it's not around that time. I don't want him to get upset right now.

"Shadow, what's wrong? Come to bed," Sonic yawned.

"I will, just let me throw this out," Shadow said.

(PoV: Sonic)

  I felt a little different after that time. Like something had just happened, something... wonderful. I wasn't quite sure what it was yet, but somehow I knew I'd love it.