Ep 11

(PoV: 3rd Person)

  Sonic slept curled up on Shadow, who was watching the little hedgehog sleep. Sonic's breath a calm and soothing pattern. The hickeys he gave him were still visible on Sonic's neck.

"You're so cute," Shadow whispered. He heard a tap on the window and held Sonic close, "Who's there?"

"You two must have had fun last night," Rouge let herself in, "Oh my, he almost looks like a girl dressed up like that."

"What do you want pesky bat," Shadow tried moving Sonic, but he started moving so he left him there.

"Just a peek at your secret," Rouge walked over to take a better look at Sonic. Shadow just held him tighter with a quiet growl, "Protective, are we? So what'd you do last night?"

"I'm not telling you a thing," Shadow tried moving Sonic to the side and he winced.

"Man you did him well last night, poor thing might still be sore," Rouge teased.

"Mmh~" Sonic started moving, slowly waking up.

"Well I'll go now," Rouge started heading back put the window, "Give me the details later."

"Annoying as always," Shadow turned his attention to the waking hedgie next him.

(PoV: Sonic)

"Good Morning my little Lapis," Shadows voice was the first I heard as I woke up, "Did you sleep well."

"Hmm?" I yawned as I started moving and stretching, "yeah I felt great, ow!" I felt a pain while straightening my leg.

"Sore?" Shadow rubbed my lower back, which felt really nice.

"Y-yeah," I laid back down and hugged my pillow.

"I'll fight if Eggman attacks," he told me.

"Okay," I purred as he rubbed my back, then my stomach growled, "I should make breakfast."

"I'll make something, you can hardly sit up," he smirked at me as if he were proud that he put me in pain.

"You sure, I can ow!" I sat up too fast and laid back down.

"Stay there and rest," He kissed my forehead and left.

  I hated it when he was right, but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

(PoV: Shadow)

  I was busy making Sonic an omelet when I heard a knock at the door. I place the cooked omelet on a plate and ignored the knock. I poured a glass of orange juice, and place a few fruit slices on a tray, then brought it up to my drop of Sapphire. He slowly sat up to not hurt himself and started to eat.

"Yum~" Sonic mutter as he took his first bite, "You're such a good chef Shadow."

  I just smiled, he was too cute with his cheeks full and puffy. Ding! Ding! The doorbell rang interrupting us. Whoever was outside was impatient.

"Who's outside?" Sonic asked.

"I'll check it out," I notice Sonic removing his outfit, he's that afraid to just be him huh. Maybe I can make him for comfortable with himself.

  I opened the door revealing the obnoxious doorbell ringer.

"Sonic!" Amy hugged me, I wanted to pry her off, slam the door and lock it and- "oh shadow sorry," I should just kill you.

"Hmph," and I would if it were for the emotions of my little lapis.

"Is Sonic free? I wanna talk and hang out," Amy was my only concern when it came to Sonic, "Maybe I can make it a date. Just the two of us."

"Sonic won't be joining you today," I slammed the door, as if you would get a date with my Sonic.

"What was that for Shadow?" Amy let herself in, "Geez your so rude. I'm gonna go get Sonic myself. Sonic~"

(PoV: 3rd Person)

  Shadow dashed up the stairs, ahead of Amy. He grabbed Sonic's out for and tossed it into the closet.

"Shadow what's?" Sonic asked before getting interrupted by Amy calling him again.

"Hurry up and adjust yourself," Shadow locked the closet and tossed Sonic his shoes and gloves that were scattered before, "here give me the blanket. I'll wash it."

  Sonic slipped on his shoes, a fresh pair of socks, and his gloves. He stood up slowly and adjusted himself so he'd feel almost no pain. Shadow snatched the blanket with white stains and ran down, then stuffed it I to the washing machine.

"Sonic you're not up yet?" Amy let herself into the room, "the others are all on angle island, so I thought we could walk around town together."

  Shadow clenched his fist while he listened.

"Nah, I'm okay," Sonic leaned back on the bedpost.

"Oh come on, you never wanna do anything with me,"Amy whined, I wonder why  Shadow and Sonic thought simultaneously, "Let's go."

"Amy hey!" She grabbed Sonic's arm and dragged him, as he winced quietly from the soreness in his behind, "stop pulling-"

"Sonic?" Amy turned seeing Sonic had disappeared, "why do you always run away?"