Ep 29

(PoV: Sonic)

"Sonic I got it," Rouge landed on my balcony.

"Thank you," I took the bag from her.

"I didn't know this was a possibility for you, it's actually really exciting," she said.

"Make sure no one comes by," I said, so glad I can talk again, I sighed and closed the bathroom door. I looked at the box in the bag and took a breath, "here we go," I was so excited to find out.

---

  I walked out of the bathroom, the test in my hand. The results were in. I knew I was crying, but they were tears of joy so I let them fall.

"So~?" Rouge was just as impatient as I was waiting for the results.

"It's positive~" I cried.

"Oh honey, why are you crying then?" Rouge hugged me.

"I..m just... s-so h...appy," I sobbed.

"Well now we get to pick out all the little clothes, and you have to learn how to change a diaper. You get to put the baby down for bed each night," Rouge made me love these results even more.

"I'll never get... any sleep," I laughed wiping away tears, "Shadow will be at a loss. We have to pick a name... oh~ a name," I loved every moment of this, "little toys everywhere. Oh~ I don't even know you and I love you already," I rubbed my stomach.

"I love you three together. You and Shadow, now the baby. How are we going to tell him? And the others?"

"Oh! Presents!"

"Presents?"

"I have the perfect idea, let's go," I pulled her away leaving the test in the bathroom. Hidden in a drawer.

--- Eggman's Lair ---

"Its positive sir," Orbot said looked at a picture of the test in Sonic's hand on the screen.

"I'm glad he passed but what was the test for?" Cubot asked.

"You dunder bolts! We should attack now, we can begin phase one," Eggman smiled.

"Hold it Eggman, don't get too ahead of yourself. There's still the 12-week risk," Scourge said.

"What 12-week risk?" Eggman growled.

"You're the scientist, I've only done basic research. Within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, there's a much larger risk of miscarriage. So you should start slowly. Stress Sonic out to much and this plan fails," Scourge explained.

"Fine, we'll start off my expanding my Lair. This place is far too small for my taste now," he agreed.

--- Shadow's Living Room ---

(PoV: Shadow)

  I rested on my couch, Sonic left me a note that he was out getting something special. I decided to just wait for him to come back. I heard a knock at my door sometime later. I answered it, finding Rouge on the other side.

"I need you to gather Sonic's friends and meet me at Sonic's house. He's got a huge surprise for you," She said immediately.

"Why do I have to do it?" I asked blandly.

"Because you're the fastest right now," she pulled me out of my house, "I've got Amy, Tails, and Blaze. You get Knuckles, Silver, Cream and Cheese, oh and Vanilla too."

  She flew off. I decided to gather Sonic's friends, solely for him and him alone. Once I got them to Sonic's he let us in, looking very happy and excited. What was my little Lapis hiding?

"Sonic what's going on?" Tails asked.

"What's the big surprise?" Silver jumped onto the couch.

"Okay okay, wait here," Sonic dashed up the steps then came back down with one present for each person.

  Each present wrapped to match their fur patterns and each a different size.

"Why is mine the smallest?" Shadow asked, holding the little box.

"Yours is the best," Sonic smiled. Once, everyone, had their present Rouge sat back to watch them, "Okay, open them."

"Sonic what is this?" Knuckles asked opening his first, he had a small pair of socks in his hand.

  Amy had a bibb, Tails got tiny pajamas, Silver had a little hat, Blaze got a bottle, Cream a pacifier, Cheese a trinkle toy, and Vanilla got a little shirt and pants.

"Sonic," Shadow opened his box, shock on his face. He had the positive test itself. It quickly turned to happiness. He walked to Sonic and hugged him, "this is us, and you," Shadow bent down to Sonic's stomach.

"It can't hear you yet," Sonic giggled.

"I don't care," Shadow picked him up and kissed Sonic.

"Wait how is even possible?" Amy asked looking at the test, "if anything I should be giving out gifts and Sonic should be carrying me!"

"Amy, please," Sonic's ears drooped down.

"That's what was wrong with you Sonic, well not wrong, but it's why you've been so weird," Tails quickly put the pieces together.

"This is ours, it's the three of us now," Shadow smiled.

"This is precious," Rouge snapped a photo, "I'll give this for you guys to keep later."

"This should be my baby," Amy whispered, Vanilla rubbed her back.

"Amy, just look at how happy Sonic is," Vanilla took the little box and bid, placing them down on the table, "Do you really want to take this away from him?"

"No, no I don't," Amy stood up and walked over to the couple, "Sonic I... can I?" She reached a hand out to Sonic's stomach. He nodded an okay, "Just be sure it stays healthy," He felt the hardness in Sonic's lower stomach.

"I know, I'll be reading a lot of books on this," Sonic smile.

  This is for the best. He has his own family now, Amy smiled, retracting his hand, now i need to wait to find my own.

~~~
OMFG! 1.14k Views!

I love you guys, thank you so much for your support. Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! ❤