5. Breakfast

COMMENT PLEASE :)

or even vote...

X L xx

________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a kink in my neck. My bruised hand flew to it and tried to massage it, to no avail. I was in a very familiar room, my room. The cream colored walls and black and white photos reminded me of all the great memories in this apartment. This apartment, which is now my home. I stretched and sat up, ready to go grab breakfast. Except my foot is stuck. Then I remember, there's a big ass cast on my foot.

"Help, I'm hungry!" I yawned loudly.

The door pushed open and in came Niall. Great, another one.

"I am here to help!" He said saluting. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Get me into my wheelchair! Bathroom, then kitchen!"

"Sir yes sir," and with that he got my wheelchair from the corner, grabbed me from under my arms, and dragged me into my chair. He pushed me outside, and down the hall. 

"Now, grab my mascara, and eyeliner, and concealer, and the green jar, and blush, and the big black brush," I rattled off.

"Why?"

"I need to get ready."

"But you look so pretty right now!" I wouldn't let that phase me, however rare that comment was for me. 

"GIve me my makeup and I'll look even prettier!" I bargained. 

"I refuse" I was being pushed down the hall. 

"Niaaaaaaaalluuuuh" I groaned.

"I'm doing you a favor trust me."

"Ok. Now I want breakfast; Fetch me an apple."

"How about I make me-you pancakes?"

"You can have some."

"I don't need your permission. Hey, I already made them!" He reached behind something, and there was a gigantic stack of pancakes. I took two. 

"Here, let me cut them for you."

"I'm capable."

"No..." It was too late; he had already diced them up.

"Where's Dani and Li?"

"Grocery store."

The door swung open on cue, and they were lugging bulging bags of food.

"Heeelllp..." Liam groaned, carrying 5, 6, 7 bags of groceries. Why so much food? I asked.

"That is for us to know and you to see soon," winked Niall. Liam chuckled.

"See you eat?" 

"Yup!'