23. the real thing

You all have two people to thank

@PieLuvinPerson

and 

@FizzyTommoOriginial.

Personally, my favorite flavor of pie is pumpkin, or a good blueberry.

And now I know how to spell Originial. I think. Watch me mess it up.

Go thank them. You owe them.

a side note, I had a shit day today. Absolutely awful. Don't wish it apon anyone.

I still love you all (Maybe I favor them a little.{just kidding.[or am i]})

Ellers

__________________________________________________________

There are four bedrooms in auntie's house, and a couch. It as decided that the pullout couch would be Harry's for monday night, then every other night he would swap beds with someone else, and they would take the couch. Although Lou and Harry have decided that they would share a bed when it came to their turn. Lou saw the couch and scoffed. Thanks. 

"Good luck Harry, that's rough." Said Lou, already in his pjs. It was seven o'clock here.

"I know, I'm hoping to find a way out of it."

 "Like sleeping on the ground?" I asked.

"No, like sharing a bed with someone."

"Not me."

"Yes, you, that's who, who stole the cookies from the coo- No? Ok."

"Why don't we all change, I'll see what she has in the fridge and make dinner, if there's not enough we'll order a pizza, but lets all meet here again in twenty and watch a film, capesh?"

Everyone mumbled something along the lines of a sure, so I went to my Auntie's room, where I had already set my bag, and picked out some frilly cream colored shorts with a navy bow, and a Navy tank top, over which I threw a purple sweater with a single white stripe going across it, because it was soft. I'm not going into public, and I'm with basically my family. I also put on my old bunny slippers and went to the kitchen.

I found some mac and cheese, so I poured water into a pot and set it on the stove. I leaned against the counter and stared out the window at the water. My auntie's house was built half on stilts, in the water, so one could open up the window in the dining room and jump into the ocean. I remember doing this a few times. I could feel someone enter the room and sit down at the bar. 

As much as I wanted to know, I decided I'd play it cool. Pretend I didn't see them.

"Valerie." The slow, Low voice told me it was Harry. I realized since he spoke I should turn to him. I also realized this would be a good time to put the pasta in.

I put the pasta in first, then turned to him. 

"Harry." I said it in a way that kinda suiting everything around us, the dim bulb that was the sole light in the kitchen, the shining stars outside, all the beach decor such as the boat replica above the fridge. That's how I can describe it. It was blank, expecting, waiting for him to shape the conversation that was sure to follow. 

"Thank you for taking us," He said, standing up, moving towards me, as I had my back to him, watching the pasta boil, looking at the window which had a nice view of the dunes adjacent to the house. 

"Well you guys bought your own tickts," I said, flatly, ish. Flat in a nice way, like oh don't mention it. I'm not over analizing this conversation, I'm just trying to make it so he knows he has no effect on me. Because he doesn't deserve the truth.

"Oh you know what I mean," he said, his voice giving hints of being playfully exasperated, right behind me now.

 I think it's a good time to take it off the heat and drain the pasta. Which I do. He's watching this all over my shoulder, like a teacher watching a student take a test, and me the student nervous because I'm not sure about the answer to question 4. He puts his hands on my shoulders, as I stir in the cheese, watching it melt.

He starts to rub my back, a more accurate way to put it is he's petting me, passing his hands along my shoulders, and down my back, to my waist. The Mac and Cheese really is done now, but I'm not sure what my next move is. Should I set the table and pour it into bowls? Or should I keep stirring, and let his hands roam my back some more?

Not particularly used to affection, and thinking what would happen if the others came in, I turned around,  but ran smack into Harry, who grabbed my face and smooshed it into his. He kissed me so desperately, like he had something to prove to me, to show to me, that I just wasn't seeing.

After what felt like a very quick eternity, I pulled away. I looked up at him. He looked at me, surely, confidently, yet nervous if you looked beyond the mask.

"Valerie, I- You- We- umm... I want the real thing." He said, trying to pick his words carefully.

"I do too, I suppose, but randomly kissing me than stalking off doesn't do anything for me."

WIth that I picked up the bowl of Mac and Cheese, and set off. This time, I'd show him who not to screw around with. I put it on the table, then decided against it and spooned it all into bowls and set it on the coffee table infront of the TV. Louis and Suze padded into the room, and were followed shortly by Niall, and then Harry. I sat inbetween Niall and Harry. He seemed kinda... upset. I didn't mean to be like that. Then the defiant voice in my head said he fucking deserved it.

We settled for a batman film, and slowly everyone fell asleep, until it was me Niall and Harry. Niall was on the verge of sleep anyway.  Niall had been conforting me when the Joker was killing people, becasue I coundn't handle that well. Then he fell asleep, and just as there was some danger in Gotham city, I felt my eyes dift closed.