24. Large talk

Note that if y'all don't start commenting, and votin' and stuff,

there will be another halt in production.

so if you do it now, it won't happen again.

Just saying. Love you all, even if I seem kinda bitchy,

Elledonna XxXxXxXxXxXxX

_____________________________________________________

I woke up in my Auntie's bed, with Harry next to me. God, he always gets what he wants. I stood up and brushed my hair, then looked at him once and decided to push him off the bed. He's still asleep. I put my slippers in and made my way to the kitchen, where Suzy Q was trying to work the coffee machine.

"Oh there you are. Morning, um do you know how..." She said, guesturing to the machine.

"Nope. Hey ok so guess what happened again last night?" I said, sitting at the bar. 

"I don't think this is going to be good. Uhhh, you... let's see. kissed Harry again?" You could tell she was just spit balling. 

"For the record, he kissed me both times." I said, picking at my nail. I should paint it a nice, lavender color. I looked up to see that Suze had stopped, turned, and now had her elbows resting on the bar across from me.

"Do you like him?" 

"We talked about this."

"I know... I think he's playing with you. Trying to make the other's jealous."

"But afterwards, he said he wanted the real thing, so I don't think he's joking around."

At this she had no comment. You could tell she was now trying to find a way to work Louis into the convo.

"Louis thinks so too, though. I mean at the airport he said that you guys will date."

There she goes.

"Yeah, but you don't know with Lou. I mean, like, he could just have said that."

"I don't think soooooo..."

"And then Niall's just too nice," Deciding to change the subject.

"I am aren't I?" He said from behind me, making me jump.

"God, when did you get here?"

"When you were saying you never know with Lou. I mean, ya don't."

"See!" I said, as Niall slipped onto the barstool next to me.

"By the way," He started,

"I think that movie last night wasn't too bad."

"Are you kidding me, I was ready to leave the room!"

"Oh I thought you were faking it," He said nonchalantly. I took this moment to admire how beautfiul his face is. Pshhh and he calls me pretty.

"Yeah, sure." Louis and Harry came in now, giggling their pants off about something.

This is going to be  a long week.