9. Da bux

I love you all. Any career Ideas? Which boy do you think she should end up with?

XXElleXX

________________________________________________________________

So I was sittin' on the couch right? And Niall comes down and sits on my stomach.

"OOOPH!" 

"Sorry! I have a thing for sitting on you, don't I?" He said rushing to his feet, and settling down next to me.

"Uh yeah, you do. My turn! I sat on his lap. It was comfy, but I could feel his phone in his pocket. 

"So, I was thinking, do you want to go on a starbucks run?"

"Sure thing, let me just grab my phone." It had been a couple days since the hot tub, and I haven't seen Harry. So I'm guessing that he meant I should wear more make up. Mike used to tell me to wear  more. Mike. As much as I wished when I fell I forgot about him, his words always bit my insecurities, enlarging them, putting my flaws under the looking glass for the whole wide world to see.

On my way to the kitchen I passed by the script that Liam had given me, for this indie film. It was set in the 1950's, and it's about a poor man who falls in love with a rich women. Typical, yet cute. Plot spoiler: She leaves her family and moves to America with him. They move to Boston and have beautiful children, blah blah blah. It was cute, and completely my style. I hope I get the role of Marilyn, the woman. That is if I even go to the auditions.

I grab my phone and see Niall at the door. We walk down to starbucks, and have an easy conversation. He is so easy to talk to. He listens, he knows what I want to hear, and what I need to hear. Somehow he got me talking, and I was telling him about Mike. Things I never even told Danielle. How did he do this?

"That was the third time he cheated on me."

"That's three to many."

"Exactly what I thought. He got mad at ME for it. He slapped me, and he ripped my earring out of my ear. "

"Oh my god. What happened next?" See, he knew I didn't want to dwell on that. Smart boy.

"We went to the hospital and he made up some story about it getting stuck on something. The nurses bought it."

"I find that unbelievable," he said as we walked into "da buxs"

"How could they be so stupid? You're so pretty, nice, funny, and beautiful! You don't deserve having to be abused," Abuse? That's abuse? That's not abuse, that's just being really angry.

"and, what do you want? Da bux is on me"

"No I've got it,"

"What do you want?" He asked, ignoring my protest. I wasn't going to win this one, might as well get a free drink out of it.

"Err, a coffee."

"Any kind of coffee?"

"One with cream, a shot of vanilla, and two sugars."

"That's why you smell like Vanilla and mangoes!"

"I guess so," I said smiling. Why was he so cute? Everyone looked up when he sreamed, but there weren't any young guns in this store. Except for the lady at the till, who looked like she was going to faint.

"Hello, could I have a tea, and a coffee with a shot of vanilla, a cream, and two-"

"Are you his girlfriend!?"

"No, she's not. A coffee with a shot of-"

"Then who's she?"

"A friend of a friend. A coffee with a shot of vanil-"

"Can I get a picture?"

"Sure."

"I want her in it too, for when you guys start dating."

"I looked up at Niall, who was a nice shade of Ruby again. It really suited his face. I smiled.

"Yeah, for when that happens." I smirked. The picture was taken, and we did look like a couple. That was only because he had his arm around my waist, and we both were smiling like crazy. 

"Anyway, I'd like a tea, and A coffee with a shot of Vanilla, a cream, and a sugar."