21. Fine then.

I enjoy gaining readers.

I got a new one yesterday afternoon after I went swimming. I love you gurl. Or guy.

Either way...

I don't think you guys realize how much I lurve you!

I am updating like cray (crazy)

who else saw the Katy Perry movie?

X marks the spot

Elle the pirate. Maybe.

________________________________________________________

I pulled out my passport and nervously passed it back and forth between my fingers. It also held my ticket. I dropped, it, watching it fall to the floor of heathrow. Think of all the people who have stepped there before. Some girl would probably freak out, thinking one direction has stood there. No, they will in a few seconds, because this que is moving awfully quickly. I hastily pick it up and drag my stuff along. It's security. My fav. Behind me in this line of Joy is none other then the three most confusing boys alive, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and the Niall Horan. Ahead of me waits Suzy, finished with exams. She's bumbling on about the tan she's going to get.

 Finally, we near the head of the line, and slip our shoes and jumpers off. I'm wearing high-waisted lavender denim shorts and a puffy white top. And I was wearing wedge suede booties, but those are on the convetor belt, along with my grey  brown sweatshirt. I tossed my longchamp bag up too, removed all electronics and stuff. Now I was standing in my grey socks, waiting for Suze to walk through the mangnet thingy. As she finally, did, I began my walk through. No beeping. Good.

I grabbed my shoes and started lacing them when I turned behind me and saw the secuirty guard was picking a "random" person to pat down. The lady obviously reconized Harry, because she wasted no time pulling him over. I couldn't help but giggle at the uncomfortable face he was making. I threw my sweatshirt on, hoisted the bag onto my shoulder, and waited. 

"You're good to go sir," She said flirtatiously. Forget the fact that you're like, 50 something and ugly. No one saw you slip your number into his pocket at all. Except, everyone. Louis walked up to me and took my bag.

"Stoooooop I can doooo it," I whined, trying to get it back, but he just lifted it higher.

"I would like to, I don't have enough bags to carry."

"Fine then Lou. I'll carry your... you don't have anything I can carry."

"Nope. Do you want anything to drink?"

"If I did, I'd get it myself."

"Mango, why can't you accept a gesture." Lately he's been calling me mango. Because I love Mangoes.

"Because my name isn't Mango, and you're already carrying my bag" I huffed.

"Hey guys." Said Harry, catching up with the rest of us.

"Hey. How was it?" said Lou, waggling his eyebrows.

"Uh, well she said she thought I was carrying and underwear bomb, so...."

I shivered at the thought of what that. 

"Louis I didn't know you got a purse. It compliments your eyes," said Niall.

"Good, I was worried it didn't!" with this he pulled me in, so he had his arm around my shoulder.

We reached our gate and sat down. Louis left his arm lazily around me. He tied to pick me up and put me in my lap, but I resisted. Then when I was talking to Niall about turbulence and how it scared the shit out of me, I felt myself being yanked and airlifted onto Louis's lap. Fine then.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and let out a forlorn sigh. At this I giggled. The old lady walking by stopped and turned to us.

"You guys are an adorable couple." She smiled sweetly.

"Aww, why thank you," Louis said before I could clarify to her that we were not indeed, a couple.

"You should Marry that one," She said, beaming at us.

"I intend to," He said, kissing my head.

"That's sweet!", she said, and walked away.

"So I heard you two are engaged," Smirked Suze-iffer.

"Apperently," said Louis, smiling.

"Funny, I don't even remember dating you," I retorted.

"But you will."

"FLIGHT BA 2376 TO BOSTON LOGAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PLEASE START BOARDING"

"That's our que to que," I said. Because I'm fucking hysterical. I stole my bag from Louis, and flung it over my shoulder like a continental soldier. My ears don't hang low though.

We stood in line, got to the front, and waddled down the hall. We got first class seats, because people are less likely to bother them that way. My seat was 1F, which means I get the window seat. I threw my bag overhead, took out my pod and a book, and sat down and buckled up. Niall slid in next to me, and Harry at the end. Across the row was Suze and Louis, planning something. Out of the trickle of people, one stopped and sat next to Suze in the Asle seat. It was none other than the old lady. Fine then. Be that way, seats. It's funny how when I debriefed Suze on everything that happened, she looked at me and said, 

"I'm team Niall or Team Harry. No Harry's a jerk. Niall you don't spend a lot of time with. Screw it, I'm team Louis."

That was the moment when, 

A.) I realized my lovelife had taken a turn to the twilight

B.) Suze was going to play the bias card hard, you can tell that she's planning something with Louis. I settled down and gave Niall one of ear buds so we could listen to the script together. Finally, we were flying over the world.