31. Everybody talks

guess who the mystery guy is.

or you ever know.

I think that's fair.

XXEloise

I quite like that name. Like the girl in the plaza.

Maybe that'll be my pen name. Hmmm.

Lots of love to you, and you only, darlin'.

___________________________________

So, I didn't sleep on the plane. I sat alert for the 6 hours. I watched tv shows on my laptop, but I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking. I scooted my butt around the chair uncomfortably. The thin airplane blanket did nothing for me, just covering my skin as we rode over the sea.I watched our plane move slowly across the digital map infront of each seat.

I waited. I saw everyone around me alseep. Nantucket was a peaceful blur of happiness. It was good to get a breather. I thought some more. I thought about flamingoes. I thought about it. The kiss. How perfect. How... amazing. It wasn't supposed to be. How'd it even happen?

I saw the sunrise. I sat next to Niall, and I poked him awake when we flew over Ireland. After that, we were basically there. I was floating around, not really connected with the world around me. I was floating through the motions. I suddenly snapped out of it. We where whizzing through Piccadilly Circus. I giggled as the tourists tried to make the best of it with the rain. Hell, I didn't even know how I was in a car with. I looked, and it was Harry and Lou. Oh, figures.

I pulled my phone out and turned it on, to be greeted by 64 missed calls, 276 text messages, and +1,000 notifications from facebook. What. is. going. on. ?.

I checked sugarscape before dealing with all that. Suprisingly, I saw a very familiar face on the top 4 articles. I screamed, and dropped my phone. The cab swerved a bit, and then the cabbie started muttering. I reached down for my phone, but Harry beat me to it, and we knocked heads.

"Sorry," I said, to everyone. They all muttered something. Guess it's not just me. I looked at the screen again. It was my face. It was me. It was me leaving the apartment. It was me and Lou at the auditions, and it was me and Niall getting Coffee.

The headlines went like this.

Mystery girl leaves Styles/Tomlinson apartment. Who is she?

Valerie Thompson is mystery girl- and on new sitcom. Publicity stunt?

Niall Horan: Valerie is my everything!

Niall Horan and Valerie Thompson dating!

I couldn't help but giggle. Ok, so I'm dating Niall now? Harry took my phone and to see what I was giggling at.

"Oh god..."

"What?"

"This is what management was asking us about."

"Me?"

"Err yeah... well you're coming across as a slut to the media."

"Because I'm friends with you guys?" How rude.

"Yeah... Well they'd like to talk to you."

"Oh."

We finally got to our apartment. Ours. Lou and Harry went grocery shopping, while I sat on the couch. I help out. I was reading the articles when there was a knock on the door. Completely exausted from the lack of sleep, I shuffled over and opened the door. I gasped- two shockers in under an hour.

"Michael?'