27. Under the table

Can't BELIEVE it's part 26 already!

AND You Guys VOTED AAAAND COMMENTED!

As spongbob would say,

"It's the best dayyyy evvverrrr, its the best day ever.."

I'll shut up now. Oh, and the comment has inspired a plot twist.

See how much power you guys have?

ANYWho, Love YOU. AHHHH. Maybe I'll wrie another chappie later!

Ella XOXOXOXO

________________________________________________________

I didn't respond to Harry, but used this as an exuse to dart away. What would I say? Yes? No. No? No! Aghh. I ran into the other room to see Niall sitting infont of the Giant computer monitor, with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Ni-"

"Shhhh...." He turned to us, and then spoke in a whisper.

"I was Video chattin' with Zayn, and Vanessa came over so he was like tootles, and I was like whatever, and but so he forgot to turn his video camera off. I have it on full blast. They're fighting. I think..."

From the video screen, you could see Zayn's apartment, and you could see a glass vase on the floor. I didn't know he owned one.

"YOU know what? I'm done with this. Get out."

"Zayn, please,"

"No, honestly that was the last straw. Who do you think you are? Don't bother calling me either."

"Zayn please!"

"Get out already."

The door slammed, and Zayn came into view. You could see him slump down on the couch, and sigh heavily, and mutter something to himself. He turned, and then suddenly noticed the computer. Shit. Niall, Harry and I looked at each other, and ducked, but it was too late.

"Hello, you guys."

Niall popped his head up first, and very cheerily spoke first.

"hey Zayn! How's it goin'?

"You heard everything." Well that wasn't a question, probably because there was no question.

"Uh, well yeah... sorry 'bout that man..'

"No it's much better now. She was a bitch anyway."

"H'yeah, remember what she was glaring at V- um never mind. I agree with whatever you say. It get's better!"

"Ok Niall. Do you wanna get Val and Harry from under the table." 

Causually standing up and stretching, I pretended to just see Zayn.

"Oh Hey Zayn, how's it going?"

"You heard too."

"yeah. Sorry."

"Well, I've been meaning to talk to you. Niall, Harry, give us a minute?"