16. Awkward and the Office

I like updating at odd hours

and at odd times of the week

that way, you guys don't expect it

and I never dissapoint

I'm deep like that.

PLEASE COMMENT. OR VOTE. 

YOU will never know, just how beautiful you are to me.

I love you.

P.S. are you guys:

Team Louis?

Team Harry?

Team Niall?

Team Zayn?

Team Liam? (You never know...)

hugs and kisses

Ellerie XX, X. X! X....? X.

_____________________________ _________ _________ __________ _______

I invited Suzy over for dinner, because what's the worst that could happen? As for Harry,  he was acting like nothing had happened. Dick. I mean, I don't like him. Nope. Do I? Nope nope nope nope. These aren't empty words. I honestly think Harry's hair could use a good cleaning, it's not pretty or soft or anything like that. He sure needs to brush his teeth, because his smile isn't dazzling. You know what? Screw Harry. Screw him and all he does. I can take myself to bed. I'd just eat god damned cereal for breakfast. Interupting my thoughts, the doorbell rung. In stode Suzy, wearing an adorable high low chiffon dress. Why is she a med student and not a model? Beats me. I turned to see Harry checking her out. The nerve this mofo has is crazy. I dragged Suzy into a room and explained it all to her. She got this glint in her eye and this smirk on her face. 

"What?"

"I got it"

"got what?"

"A plan" she said innocently. This girl is my best friend. Her and Danielle.

"Ok, so obviously he likes you"

"He doesn't li-"

"Then why'd he kiss you?"

"To get on my nerv"

"Oh hush up. He likes you, as does Louis and Niall."

"Now you're just making stuff up"

"Maybe... hey are you looking for a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I mean I got rid of my old one... but where's this going?"

"Well so what if we get Niall or Louis... no most definately Louis, they're best friends, right?"

I nodded.

"Perfect. So at dinner, we have Louis announce you guys are dating."

I very calmly gave her a what the fuck are you smoking look.

"I feel like you've had this up your sleeve for a while"

"No, actually. This is a spur of genious."

"Genious? Haha."

"LOUIS GET IN HERE!" She shouted.

"No- wait- what the fuck- but-"

The door opened, and Louis stood proud.

"I'm Here, Ma'lady."

Suzy told him the whole god damn plan. I was sitting on the bed in a fetal position. Ironically, we were in Harry's room. Somehow, Louis was utterly prepared to do this stunt. He actually looked happy. He loves a good prank.