26. Tricky Tricky

Guess who's back with a brand new track?

Thank you lovlies for reading this <3

Now iI'm just going to write this, yeah?

yeah.

Always faithful, Ellette XXxXX

_________________________________________________________________

It was four O'clock when we got back to the house, and we hadn't had lunch. We made the stupid decision to just wait till dinner, and I was lying on the couch clutching my stomach, moaning, when Harry walked in.

"PMS?"

"No, hunger smart ass."

"Sassy. I like it."

"I don't like you."

"Are you sure it's not PMS?" Well then. You'll pay for this. I got a brilliant idea.

"Yes, you figured me out. Ohh my period. Ahh it hurts! Oh no!"

"Oh, uh err..."

"Wasn't expectiing the truth?"

"No, but how 'bout I get you some chocolate and we can watch a film or something?"

"Wow, that's nice."

"Well that''s what Gemma does with Liam."

"What?"

"DIfferent Liam- Her boyfriend."

"Ohhhh ok. That's cute."

"Well then I figure we're cute."

"I suppose so."

"Quel film est-ce que tu veux voir au'jourd hui?"

"Un feeelm I woould leeke to wahtch," In my positively spot on french accent,

"Au'jourd hui" Sarcastic bunny fingers included,

"Would be Le Vow, sil vous plait"

"No it would be sil tu plait, because we're friends."

"I don't care, I'll call you what ever I want."

"Entitled much?'

"Yes, now can we see the vow? Danielle went to see it with Liam so I couldn't see it with anyone and I loooooove Rachel Mcadams AND Channing Tatum AND Chicago AND romance and Memory loss so it's gotta be amazing!"

He chuckled at this, then sat next to me and flipped it on. I scooted over to give him space, but he scooted closer to me like on one of those cheesy sit coms. Pretty soon he had is head in my lap, and I played with his hair. It wasn't particuarly soft, but it felt really nice nether the less. Everytime he looked up at me, my heart papilated. I was hoping he couldn't hear it, or I'd be in trouble.

We had gotten to the part where they were swimming in the lake, when I decided to let Harry in on the truth.

"I'm not actually on my period."

"Yeah I know stupid."

"I'M stupid? You're the one who put the movie in! Although you forgot the chocolate."

"I just wanted to watch a film with you. This is fun."

"Yeah, it is. That was tricky. You tricked me you trickster."

" I did. Next time I won't trick you, I'll just ask you. So here goes nothing. Want to see another film, at the theater downtown? Me and You?"

"Are you asking me out?" It kinda left my lips without asking my brain for permission. He shifted uncomfotably beneath me, but held my gaze with confidence.

"Yes."

"Har-"

I didn't get to finish because the sound of broken glass cut me off.