Will This Love Remain Unknown?

Jessica's POV

I woke up and remembered that last night was definitely not a dream. And Ricky sleeping right next to me validated that.

"Ricky." I shook him a little. "What?" he mumbled into the pillow. "We've got to get to the hospital to see Chris." I said. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Are we leaving right now?" he asked tiredly. "Unfortunately yes." I replied before getting out of bed to find my clothes.

Once I was done, I waited on the couch in living room for Ricky. About ten minutes later he walked down the stairs fully clothed and ready to go. "We have to go back to my house so I can change. I don't want to wear this dress all day." I exclaimed. "Why not? You look good in it." Ricky smiled. I bet that was a lie, I definitely didn't look great in a dress. Besides I preferred skinny jeans and a t-shirt anyways.

Once we made it to my house, which didn't take very long at all, I hopped out of the car, ran up to my room, changed my clothes and ran back out to the car as quickly as I could. "You take too long." Ricky whined. "You take just as long as I do so shut up." I replied.

"Ricky?" I asked after a pause of silence. He looked over at me. "What is it?" he replied. "How long do you think that we'll have to keep it a secret. Our relationship I mean."

"I don't know Jess, probably until we can convince Chris to let us date." Ricky replied. I don't want to keep this relationship a secret, it's going to bug me and stress me out all of the time because I have to watch our every move. Chris will definitely be pissed off if he ever finds out about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short! But I went to warped tour today and now I'm exhausted!! I had such a great day, I touched Chris Motionless's hand, and when Ricky screamed during puppets 2 I think I died a little it was so good. I also met Get Scared and they signed stuff for me and took a picture with me!! I also took a picture with Crown The Empire which was amazing because I love them as well, Brent gave me a hug!

The downside though was that I was right in the front for The Ghost Inside because MIW was after them so I thought I'd wait by getting a good spot there and some guy was sweaty and stepped on my feet and some other guy crowd surfed and landed on my head... On top of that I got a sunburn on my face... It was all worth it though

But yeah, sorry this is so short and I just thought I would share my experience with you!