Anything For You Cutie

Ricky's POV

"Anything for you cutie." the person replied. "Really Chris? Your not all that funny." I chuckled a little bit. "Says the one laughing!" he replied.

"Anyways, I called and asked if you wanted to hang out, I'm kind of lonely." I said with a tone of fake sadness. "Sorry man, but I can't hang out tonight, had to re-figure the wedding details because Korel wanted us to go on that one week tour." Chris sighed.

"That's okay man, I get it. Do what you need to do. I'll see you in two days."

"Alright see ya Rick." I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

Now what should I do?... Who to call...

Maybe Angelo will hit me up with a fresh tattoo. That's not a bad idea.

I pulled my phone back out of my pocket and hit the dial button, then waited for an answer.

"Hello?" came a groggy voice from the other end of the line. "Hey Ange, are you busy at the moment?" I asked hopeful that he wasn't.

"Actually yes, I was sleeping. I didn't sleep all night. I was working extra late on a client and I just got home a couple hours ago." he replied. I sighed once more.

"Alright, forget it. I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out, but you should probably sleep so I'll let you go back to sleep." How is it possible that no one was available to hang our with me? Just for a few hours...

"Okay, well I guess I'll talk to you later then."

"Bye." I replied.

I heard a click and then closed my phone.

You know what, I'm just going to bed. At 1:00 that's completely normal... Well not really, but I have nothing better to do.

I walked upstairs and found my way to my comfy bed where I tried to sleep, but it was too bright outside. The light gleaming through the window was distracting me.

"Baby! I'm home early!" I herd Jess yell from downstairs.

Well that was quick. I thought she wasn't coming home for hours.

I jogged down the stairs and met Jessica in the kitchen. "Hey babe, I thought you weren't coming home for a couple of hours." I asked.

"Well I wasn't, but Ryan and Josh ended up convinced me to let them take Dexter for the night while we have a date night." I smiled wide.

Finally, I had something to do tonight.

"I know exactly what were going to do, so go put on something sexy." I winked at Jess as the doorbell rang.

"Anything for you cutie." I shivered at that. "What?" Jess asked. "Don't say that, Chris just said the same thing to me not too long ago." I envisioned the conversation we had recently. "Alright, then.." She chuckled and then ran up the stairs.

The doorbell rang once more.

"One minute!" I yelled as I walked over to the door.

I opened the front door, and some pregnant girl who looked as though she belonged in a cat house was standing at my door step.

"Hi?" I said as more of a question. "Hello Ricky, nice to see you again." she said as she smacked the gum around in her mouth.

"Who are you?" Really, who is she?

"Don't act like you don't know that babe." I cringed. "Don't call me babe." I snapped. Who the fuck is she?!

"Who are you?" I asked again. "Are you serious Richard? Are you serious?" she whined.

"I'm dead fucking serious, I've never seen you in my life!" I protested. "That's not true. Because if it were I wouldn't be pregnant with your child."

What the..

"Ricky?" Jess said her voice cracking.

"Look Jessica I can explain." I pleaded. I really had no idea what was going on here.

"No, I'm done here, I don't need an explanation. I can clearly see what's going on." She replied now fully crying.

"But I don't even know her!" I snapped.

Jessica just shook her head and then walked by me giving me a slap on the face as she pushed by leaving me and some random bitch alone in my house.