6

Justin

Waking up to my alarm, I rolled over and turned it off as I heard Selena groan. I rolled back over to see her flicker her beautiful brown eyes open. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled at her bringing my hand up to move a strand of hair. "Hi." She whispered. "You awake long?" She asked before yawning. "No the alarm just woke me." She nodded at me. "I'm worried about the girls." I said out of the blue which surprised me and Selena.

"Justin they are teenagers what are you worried about?"

"I don't know, I just don't like the thought of them meeting boys." I shrugged as I sat at the edge of the bed. "They will do everything teenagers do, they are going to meet boys, they are going to want to sneak out and not do a thing we ask. Do you remember the first time we met? We were just teenagers too and we did the exact same thing." She reassured me as I nodded smiling I turned around and planted a soft kiss on her lips before getting up and getting in the shower.

I could hear Selena singing in the room as I stepped out of the shower. It gave me a warmth in my heart and her voice was always really soothing to hear.

I ran the towel over my hair and wrapped a dry towel around my torso. Humming away I brushed my teeth and then opened the door to see Selena hanging up my suit along with her dress. "Oh good your out. I'm going to have a shower but Henry is on his way up to do your hair." Selena smiled kissing me on the cheek going into the bathroom.

I quickly dried off and dressed into my coral pants and white shirt. A knock on the door and I opened it revealing Henry. "Hey." I said catching him in a bro hug. "How's it going brother." He nodded walking in past me. I sat down in-front of the dresser while he plugged in some hair tools.

"How's everything?" He asked walking around to set up. "Everything's good." I laughed.

"How's Selena and the kids doing?" He smiled fixing up my hair with a hairdryer. I nodded. "She's doing amazing and the kids are growing up faster than I would like."

"Selena tells me you guys adopted another." He spoke and I nodded before he started styling my hair. Selena walked out of the bathroom wearing a white dressing gown.

I gave her a small smile and she returned it before chatting away with Henry about what style she would like.

"Alright I'm going to check in on the kids." I said kissing Selena's forehead and leaving the room.

Selena

Getting my hair done, after Justin left I relaxed into the chair as Henry styled my hair. "Truthfully, how are you babe?"

"I'm good, feeling so lucky to have such an amazing family around me."

"That's good to hear."

I laughed at Henry who started to pin up my hair. A light knock on the door and in walked my make up artist Laura.  "Oh my god your hair is beautiful." She said greeting me into a hug.

"So who's make up will I be doing today before the wedding?" She asked setting down the bag and organizing it on the vanity counter.

"Just me and the girls, Kylie and the others can't make it due to tours and family stuff but I think Chelsey has a somebody else." Laura nodded as she set it all her make up on the counter in front of me.

"Okay good to know." She smiled and I nodded as I let her paint my face.

After she finished she left with Henry to go see the others while they left me to get dressed into my dress.

After putting on my jewelry Justin came back back to get his phone. "The kids are nearly ready and my dad is absolutely shitting himself." Justin rolled his eye which made me I let out a giggle and Justin's arms wrapped themselves around my waist. "You look absolutely beautiful." He whispered making me wrap my arms around his neck and smile. "I love you so much." I whispered back to him smiling. "I am so so lucky to have you." He whispered.

"And I am lucky to have someone so amazingly handsome like you." I whispered before planting a soft kiss on his lips. He leaned into the kiss and we pulled away smiling. "Are you ready to go?" He whispered. "I think I am." I whispered back chuckling at both of us whispering.

"Okay." He said and we let go off each other. I walked over to the vanity table and let my curls slip from there hold. Grabbing my phone Justin and I left the room to go find the others.

******

How beautiful and elegant does she look here? I'm in absolute awe of her beauty and strength

I'm in absolute awe of her beauty and strength.
I wished Jelena would have worked in real but sadly not, I guess good things must come to an end.

Q; how are you guys feeling about Jailey??

My answer would be I'm a little sad as you know I love Jelena with all my heart but I want happiness for Jay and if Hailey makes him happy then I'm happy. At the end of the day he chooses who he wants to be with and we have no say in his love life. ♥️

I love you all

Chelsea x