22

Selena

Stepping into my office I leaned against the closed door sliding to the floor, tear after tear slid down my cheek. I had recently received our divorce papers. Droplets dripping from my chin, I stared at the white glass desk that held so many memories, each one entering my mind and I cringe remembering his touch on my skin.

"Let me show you a good time baby." Justin whispered walking behind me as I sat doing some papers, he trailed a finger up my arm planting his soft plump lips along my collar bone up behind my ear making me shudder under his touch. "Justin we can't the kids will be in from school soon." I tried to hide my smile thinking about how he makes love to me all the time. "We haven't done anything in forever."

"We had sex yesterday Justin." I giggled, I felt like a school girl because Justin's full attention was on me. "You know you want too." He whispered placing wet kisses on my ear, under his spell I nodded and he had me up and bent over the desk in seconds. My skirt was slowly zipped down and fell to my feet in a pile. "No underwear? My favorite." He growled and I tingled smiling as he whipped off my blouse.

"Make it a quickie." I smirked and he groaned "Of course." while fumbling with his belt, he soon has his trousers trousers down and slowly rubbed the tip along my entrance. I quietly moaned biting down on my lip, I moaned a little louder as he entered and smirked.

He was wanting me now and not her, it was all me. I thought maybe he finally opened his eyes and seen that he loved me and not her.

He slammed into me again making me moan his name, each and every time he fucked me I wanted more of him, I missed him being so needy, I missed his touch on my bare skin.

"Fucking scream my name." He growled again and slammed into me once again making me scream his name. "Faster Justin, please." I begged shaking, each time we had sex I melted under his touch and he controlled me. "Say it again."

"Faster Justin, please." I was practically begging and moaning as he picked up the speed, going harder and faster. "I love you." He groaned and it took me all my strength and courage to whisper it back. "I can't hear you."  He growled moaning.

"I love you too." I spoke my voice shaking from his pounding into me, my cheek was stuck to the glass top while I gripped the end to support myself. "I'm nearly there." I spoke feeling my climax in the pit of my stomach, a few seconds later Justin slowed down and I knew he had come undone in me and I had come undone also. He planted soft kisses along my shoulder and slowly pulled out.

"Mommy?" I heard a small yell from Jade, I heard feet running and I was quickly up pulling up my skirt and fixing my blouse, just was already dressed by the time I was buttoning my blouse. "That was better than yesterday." Justin whispered winking at me as he sat on the desk.

"Mommy are you in here?"

My thoughts were snapped as I remembered how we had sex that day and then he had to "go to the office." I knew it in my heart I should have cut things off but that was the day we had conceived Jayden.

Stepping out of my office I made my way to his floor, knowing they would be there again.

"Mr Bieber said he is busy right now, and that includes stopping you from going in Mrs. Bieber." Valery spoke and I ignored her pushing past and storming into the office. They were practically half naked, he has red lipstick smeared all over and his shirt was unbuttoned. A hard image to comprehend but I held my composure. "We are busy Valery!" Hailey yelled before looking up to recognize me, her face dropped. "Oh, It's you."

"Busy? Please don't flatter yourself Hailey, because he will get bored like he did me. I just stopped by to give you these Justin, I need them signed by tomorrow." I spoke as I walked up to the desk and slamming the papers on the glass table. "Oh, right." He nodded and I rolled my eyes before turning around and walking towards the door. "Did you not listen to me the last time? Please put your clothes back on and get the hell out of my building." I spoke slamming the door behind me smiling at Valery. "Valery Mr. Bieber no longer works here so I will be hiring you to be secretary of Mr. Vens on floor five.

As I was saying...

I went on another few years to fuck him senseless to try change his mind about Hailey, I did everything I could to make him see different. I dominated him which he liked at the start of our relationship, I tried different outfits, I even waited naked on the bed full of roses for him but he told me he was too tired.

I wanted my husband to come back to me but he was too far gone, just like me. I was broken beyond repair.

He broke me slowly over the years, I knew I shouldn't have let him do it to me but I couldn't just confront him, I didn't want this to happen but I let it. I mean how could I, we had conceived four beautiful and amazing children, I didn't want to ruin that.

I wanted to wait till the kids were old enough to do what I did so that they understood a little better on what their dad done to me over the years, then they could decide what kind of relationship they would want with him and I wouldn't force them to see him, I'll allow them to decide that on their own.