48

Selena

Sitting at my office finishing some paper work, my assistant knocked on my door and walked in. "Mrs Bieber, the principal at your children's school on the phone. He would like to speak with you." Rolling my eyes I nodded as she connected the call to my office phone. Picking up the phone I put on a happy voice.

"Hello Mr. Cummings, this is Selena Bieber how can I help you?" I said and the next words he spoke nearly made me fall out of my chair.

Putting the phone down I gathered my bag and coat leaving my office. "Please someone tell me Justin is still here?" I asked my assistant who nodded and told me he was still in his office.

Walking down to his office I banged in it before entering. "Selena, give me a few more minutes and I'll be done with this design." He said focused on the computer.

"Sophia has been in a fight with a girl a school."

"WHAT?!" He yelled turning towards me, sighing I explained the situation and he nodded leaving the office with me.

Sophia

"I called both of your parents they are on their way, now please tell me what happened." The principal said sitting at his desk as I glared over at the blonde.

"She started it." I growled at her as who turned her head to me. "I did not!"

"Okay, Sophia tell me why you punched Kelly in the first place?"

Kelly is her name? Didn't even know.

"I was talking to Jade and over heard Kelly talking bad about my family, I couldn't just do nothing so I shoved her against the lockers and continued to talk bad about them so I punched her end of story." I rolled my eyes remembering the words she used, it made me angry again I wanted to hurt her again.

The principals office phone rang and he answered, putting it down again. "Both of your parents are here."

He stood up and walked us out to where Selena and Justin was. "What the hell Sophia?" Justin yelled at me and I sighed knowing this would happen. "Justin calm down, let her speak her side of the story." Selena said placing a hand on his arm.

"I'm sorry I couldn't just let her talk bad about all of us so I took matters into my own hands." I said as I looked at Kelly's face almost laughing. "This is not funny Sophia you're in big trouble you know that?" Selena said and I nodded. The principal came over towards us and sighed.

"I am going to have to suspend you for three weeks, you need to understand what you did was bad and you should have been expelled but because you told your side of the story I had no choice but to just suspend you. I will have your sisters bring you home your homework everyday." He said I nodded. "Thank you Mr. Cummings." Selena said, with a smile he turned around and walked off,

"Can we go home now?" I asked and Justin stormed out of the school doors before us. "Let's go." Selena said wrapping her arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the doors. "You know he's going to also punish you when you get home? Just be prepared and agree with everything he says. I know he can be hard but he does it out of the goodness of his heart, I told you we went through a similar thing with Josh right? Justin gave him every punishment in the book and Josh would go against them until he learned to stop acting the way he did and he finally grew up to the man he is today." She said pointing out how bad my behavior was as we walked towards the car.

"I'll try reason with him but whatever the punishment is, take it and do whatever he says. We don't want to do this to you Soph but if you're going down the same path as Josh we will be hard on you." She smiled at me before reaching the car. I looked at Justin who just looked pissed off so I climbed in the back of the car and kept my mouth shut until we got home.

"How did the meeting go?" Selena looked over at Justin who completely ignored her, she glanced back at me but kept her eyes on the road as she drove. "I know you want the best for the kids but if they are being bullied don't you think it's good that one of them can actually stand up for themselves against the bully?" She asked and I watched as Justin just turned to look at her with anger in his eyes. "Are you saying you are accepting this behavior?" He asked and she sighed.

"No Justin, but maybe they need to learn to defend themselves when we can't." She stared at Justin as we stopped at a red light.

"So you want them to get into all sort of trouble, do you want them to end up in jail just like Josh?"

"No of course not."

"I am still punishing her."

"Justin."

"No Selena, I'm sick and tired of you being so soft with them they need to be taught a lesson. Josh did the exact same but when I was on tour you let him end up in juvenile detention because you didn't ground him or listen to the rules I told you to do if he got out of hand but no you let him do whatever he wanted like the rest of them."

I sat in complete silence watching the two argue, Selena kept on a strong face but I knew his words hurt her.

"So I'm a bad mom, that's what your saying." She nodded as we pulled into our gated neighborhood.

"No I'm just saying your not as strict as I am and it shows my rules and punishments work." He sighed and Selena stayed quiet until we parked outside the house.

Selena was out of the car and up the steps into the house in seconds. "Selena." Justin called out for her.

"No Justin I don't want to hear it, I'll just have to accept the fact that I am a bad mom." She yelled storming up the stairs and disappearing.

"My office now." Justin said slamming the door as I carried my bag on my shoulder and followed him into the house.

Dropping my bag at the end of the stairs I followed him into his office where I watched him lean against the desk with his head in his hands.

"Seems this is your first punishment, hand over all devices you will get them back in three weeks." He said and I tried to reason with him but it made him even more annoyed. "HAND THEM OVER NOW SOPHIA!" He yelled as he slammed both hands on the desk staring at me. Sighing heavily I handed him over my iPhone, iPad, laptop, and airpods.

"You are grounded for the three weeks of your suspension, you will not leave this house unless you need to. You can only speak to everyone who lives and works in this house, nobody outside. No sneaking out, no disobeying my rules, no using your sisters or brothers devices or their will be further punishment. Do you hear me?"

"Do you hear me Sophia?" He asked once again.

"Yes dad." I nodded. "Dinner will be ready soon so go to your room and do your homework." He spoke and I nodded leaving quickly.

No devices, grounded for three weeks. This will be great.