29

Justin

Sitting across from Scooter in his office we were currently discussing a new song that Dj Khalid had requested for me to sing on, looking at the lyrics I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a another song just yet. Scooter suggested I did it because I hadn't done any songs in quite a while so it would be good to get back out on the scene. "You really need to get back into the game, get focused again because all this bad media about you with Selena and Hailey is not what you need right now, you look like a bad person in the media's eyes Justin."

"I know but what can I do? A song isn't going to make any of this better." I shouted fixing the hat on my head.

"I don't know Justin. At least get back into the studio and try win over your fans again. Ellen also wants you to do an appearance and talk about Selena on the show, It's the least you can do for what you did and you need to try not lose your fans over this." I sighed nodding my head in agreement, he was right. I never thought of the outcome if Selena and I was to divorce. "So your going to do a music video with Dj Khalid tomorrow and after that you can start writing in the studio."

I nodded not really paying attention as I texted Hailey about dinner, I planned on bringing her out close to her apartment in New York just for a little surprise after church. "How's the kids?" He asked not paying any attention to me as he was writing in his diary. "Currently not speaking to me right now, Josh hates me and has taken over being the man of the house."

"I'm not surprised that they hate you right now, like look what you did to her." I rolled my eyes once again at him.

"Right get out of my office now unlike someone I at least have a family to get home too." He sarcastically spoke aiming the family and I got up leaving his office with my phone pressed to my ear as I called Hailey.

"Hi baby." Her voice beamed and I smiled at that precious voice that I'll protect with all my heart. "Hey babe, what about I bring you out to get sushi for dinner?"

"Yeah sounds good, where are you?" She asked as I could hear rummaging. "Just leaving Scooters office I'm like thirty minutes away from you." I smiled pushing through the two double doors of the entrance and into the blinding sun. Squinting my eyes I searched for my car spotting it in no time. "Okay I'm just finishing getting dressed so I'll see you soon." She spoke quickly as if she was in a rush, brushing it off I hung up and unlocking my car.

I didn't want to think further into why she wanted to get off the phone so quick so I blasted the radio as I turned the key and started the engine, my car roaring back to life. As I slowly drove towards the exit I reached over turning in the radio to listen to drowned out the silence.

"Here is an update, my two favorite people have split up. That's right my friends, Selena has filed for divorce as she found out Justin has been cheating on her numerous of times with model Hailey Baldwin. On Thursday Justin was seen packing his car with suitcases and bags outside the Bieber family home. An inside source tells us that Selena is handling things better than expected but their five children are not coping well with what Justin has done to them. For more information on the the Jelena marriage over the years go to-"

Scoffing I changed the radio station to something more decent, something that wasn't talking about my marriage. It was hard as it was all everybody could talk about, it was in the news and even trending in Twitter. Fans was disappointed and I got bashed, my name being dragged through the mud again. Everybody was taking Selena's side, saying that Hailey and I wouldn't last, calling me nothing but a low life. It was crazy mad on how quickly they defended Selena.