23

Josh

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my torso while running a dry towel over my wet hair. Walking down the hall to my room Butch was walking in my direction with a towel sling over his shoulder. "I hope you haven't forgotten about tonight's party Bieber, it's going off!"

"Yeah how could I forget? There is a party every night of the week." I smirked walking backwards before turning and walking in my room, I rubbed the towel over my hair again and stopped when I seen my phone light up. Thinking it was Madison I quickly answered but it wasn't even Madison, it was Jayden.

"Josh." He sounded kind of angry, a harsh tone in his voice. "Yo what's up lil bro?"

"It's bad." What? What the hell was he talking about? "Woah, what's bad?" I furrowed my brows leaning my phone between my shoulder and ear as I tried to pull up my boxers and sweats. "It's mom and dad, they are getting a divorce." He yelled as I heard a loud bang from the phone.

"Woah calm down Jayden and tell me what happened." I tried my best to calm him down, he wasn't even a violent person so something about the divorce has triggered him, I need to find out now. "Jayden tell me why they are getting a divorce."

"Dad's been having an affair with some chick called Hailey."

The words seem distant, I almost felt frozen but I quickly recovered myself to find myself stuttering and lost for words. "W- what? With who?" I couldn't stop myself from asking that question, what the hell was even happening?

I could barely even process the fact that my girlfriend and my baby sister are both pregnant and now I find out my dads been having an affair, but for how long?

"Apparently she is Sophia's aunt." What the fuck? This got even more confusing the more information I was getting from Jayden "Which one did you say?"

"Hailey I think, I can't remember her damn name and I don't want too either." Jayden chuckled and then I remembered, my uncle Jason's ex Girlfriend.

I laughed at him but was kind of pissed off with my dad. My mom has been by his side all these years and he treated her like shit.  After talking with Jayden I ended the call and was quick to ring my dad who happily picked up the phone, guess he didn't know that I knew.

"Hey son, how's college?" He beamed and I scoffed. "College is good, how's your slut?"

"Don't call her that. Her name is-."

"Hailey?"

"How do you know?"

"Oh just my little brother Jayden had to tell me because my dad is too busy having an affair with his twin brothers ex girlfriend he couldn't tell me himself!'' I spat.

"Look this is my choice don't bring Hailey into it."

"Oh you want to protect your little slutty girlfriend who dates married men?" I rolled my eyes smirking at my comment. "Leave her out of this Kosh. I'm warning you."

"What are you going to do dad, come to the frat house and beat me up?" I laughed at my response. "Josh, I'm warning you."

"How long?" I barked, my anger was getting to me. "How long what?"

"How long have you two been seen each other ?" I sighed wanting to punch a wall but that would cause a scene. "Ten years."