34

Justin

I want to be with Selena, I really do but I want to make sure I don't go back to my old ways and fuck up again. I want to focus on my self and make sure I'm the best husband she could ever want and need.

I was never there for her when she needed me and that's one thing I regret, having an affair really fucked with me and I thought maybe one day Selena would find someone better than me.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I gave her a quick glance and a quick smile to reassure her. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked looking over at her again with a frown of confusion. "For being pushy, I don't mean to but honestly I would do the same for you Justin."

"I know and I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's just with Jason being found dead and the kids not speaking to me it's a lot Selena."

"Well how would you feel knowing your significant other was having an affair for eighteen years? Is that not a lot to take on?" She spoke and I kept my glare on the street, gripping the brown leather steering wheel as thought as I could that my knuckles turned white. "Bad subject." I gritted between my teeth, I don't know what made me angry about the situation when all she was talking about was the truth.

She knew for so long but held it in until the kids got that little bit older to understand.

It's not like I don't love Selena, I do and she is the mother of my children but I thought the connection was no longer there. We stopped telling each other the important things, we stopped bring intimate. we rarely spoke apart from breakfast lunch and dinner time. We didn't hold onto that love that your supposed to keep with a partner you married and promised to love them till death.

"I'm sorry, I really am." I whispered hating on my self for hurting the only woman who truly loved me for me. "I know Hailey doesn't care for me, I know she's just using me for money and fame."

"Then why still stay with her when you have a family at home that love and care for you?"

"I don't know."

I simply I didn't have an answer and I didn't want to know the answer if I did have one.

"You've one last chance to make this right, with me and the kids." She sternly spoke, I glanced over at her to see her staring out the window.

"Okay." I just answered and she looked at me. "I want my family back." I spoke and she smiled widely.

Pulling up to the kids school it suddenly dawned on me about Jason again. I took in a deep breathe and watched Selena unbuckle her seatbelt and get out of the car. I watched as she walked into the school and disappear behind the doors.

"Fuck!!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel in frustration. "God damn you Jason!!" I yelled angrily at nothing.

I took a couple of deep breathes for a few moments before I watched as Sophia, Jessica and Jayden walked out laughing with each other, Selena trailing behind them with sad eyes.

Of course Jessica looked at the car to see me and stopped walking, an angry look on her face and she turned to Selena. "Hey dad." Jayden spoke as he climbed into the back but I was too busy watching Jessica argue with Selena.