7

Sophia

Sitting in the crowd I smiled in awe at how beautiful Jeremy and Chelsey looked, even for a pregnant woman she was glowing and smiling ear to ear. I took a slow look around to see at what guests was here. My eyes scanned the small crowd and everybody watched in awe. I turned a little to look at Selena who was sitting beside me, she had a small smile on her face as she watched ahead. My eyes then went back over to the front where Justin, Jason, Josh and Jaxon stood behind Jeremy. They all looked amazing.

"Jeremy, will you have Chelsey, to be your lawful wedded wife? Will you love her, comfort her, keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?" The pastor said making me focus back on the happy couple. "I do." He smiled squeezing both her hands.

"Chelsey, will you have Jeremy, to be your lawful wedded husband? Will you love him, comfort him, keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?"

Chelsey gave a small smile as her eyes fluttered down to her small bump and then back up to Jeremy. "I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Everybody laughed at Jeremy as he pulled Chelsey into a lustful and playful kiss as everybody cheered them on and clapped standing up. After the book signing the married couple walked back down the aisle Justin made his way down dancing and clapping with Jason behind him only moving slowly. Jaxon and Josh did something similar to Jason and then everybody followed back to the hotel where the after party was being held.

After dinner and a few glasses of Champaign I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning my head Selena stood behind me smiling. "What are you so happy about?" I giggled and realized that I was tipsy.

"Justin just informed me that your adoption papers have been finalized, so now we have even more to celebrate about, Sophia Bieber."

My mouth fell open. "Wait, are you serious?"

She smiled nodded. "Oh my god!" I smiled yelling. I was truly happy, I was loved, I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food on my plate and a loving family around me. What more could I even ask for?

These are now my family and I wouldn't change it, yeah I miss my mom a lot but this is what wanted for me.

A smile never left my face that night, even when my cheeks started hurting I never stopped smiling.

Walking up to the bar, I was just about to order another drink when a male voice interrupted me. "Oh no more drink for her she's had enough."

Turning around I was faced with a chest, my eyes scaled up to meet the face. "Josh, I don't remember you being my dad."

"You've had way to much to drink and I think you should have some water instead Soph."

"Since when do you give me orders?" I raised a brow. "Sophia you've had way to many drinks you don't even know what your saying."

"Oh but I do. Your not my dad and you don't get to boss me around Josh."

"Yeah but your now my little sister and I'm going to treat you the exact same way I treat Jessica and Jade." He pulled me by the arm over to a little sitting area helping me into one of the little love seats. "Here drink this." He passed me a glass of water. "No thanks." I forced a smile.