1

"Quinn, you and I are sharing a room." Rachel informed the blonde.

Quinn nodded. "You've told me a thousand times."

"Well, we're almost there, which means we're gonna board the ship soon, which means we'll need to find our room." Rachel pointed out. "Luckily, most of the glee kids have rooms near each other."

"Luckily." Quinn repeated sarcastically.

Quinn didn't say much to Rachel for the rest of the cab ride. The pair were roommates and friends, but Quinn kept to herself and was private, and Rachel was loud and nonstop.

Rachel paid the driver before getting out and unloading their bags. Quinn and Rachel each brought one large suitcase, their own carry-on bags, and shared a small suitcase.

Quinn took her bags and led Rachel inside, so they could board the ship.

"You never told me who else is going." Quinn stated as she waited in line with Rachel.

Rachel shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know who's going. I didn't hear back from everyone."

"Oh, Mike and Tina are going." Quinn noted.

"How do you know that?" Rachel wondered.

"They're over there." Quinn said as she pointed out the couple to Rachel, waving at them when they saw her.

Rachel grinned and waved to her friends. "Kurt and Blaine are coming, too."

Quinn nodded. "I guess we'll see who else is there soon."

Rachel nodded back as she moved up on the line.