6

Quinn woke up in the morning feeling nauseous. She ran into the bathroom and hunched over the toilet to throw up.

Quinn flushed the toilet and washed her hands. She walked out of the bathroom and groaned when she heard someone knock on the door.

Rachel was still sleeping, so Quinn wrapped herself in her pink silk robe and opened the door.

"We're going to get breakfast." Santana said. "Wanna join us? And make it an Unholy Trinity breakfast?"

"Just the three of us?" Quinn asked.

Santana nodded.

"I'll meet you and Brittany downstairs in fifteen minutes." Quinn responded. "I have to shower and get ready."

"Shower in my room, so Berry doesn't wake up." Santana requested.

Quinn didn't answer.

"Puck went to breakfast with Jake and Marley." Santana added.

"I didn't ask." Quinn said.

"You didn't have to." Santana replied.

Quinn nodded. "Just let me in your room."

Quinn gathered her clothes and makeup. She followed Santana to her room.

Santana opened the door and let Quinn in. "I'm gonna go make sure Brittany is ready."

"I'll see you in fifteen minutes." Quinn stated as she went in the bathroom and locked the door.

Quinn took a fast shower and wrapped herself in a towel when she got out. The bathroom was small and cramped, so Quinn decided to use the closet mirror.

She sat on Santana's bed and started doing her makeup. She didn't know what they were doing for the day, so she only put on waterproof mascara and concealer.

Quinn started to towel dry her hair when the door opened.

"You're on my bed."

"S-Sorry." Quinn stuttered as she grabbed her things and stood up. "I thought this was Santana's bed."

"It's not." Puck said.

Quinn nodded. "Got it. I'm gonna go."

Puck nodded back as he sprawled out on his bed.

Quinn walked into the bathroom and changed into a romper that Rachel had packed for her. It was too short in the back, and Quinn felt self-conscious. She took a deep breath as she walked out of the bathroom.

Quinn slowly turned to Puck. "Thank you for your service."

Puck scoffed.

Quinn rolled her eyes as she walked out and headed to breakfast.