49

"You could've been nicer to Noah." Quinn told Biff when they were in the car after brunch.

"I was nice." Biff argued. "I know you two have history, but that doesn't mean you have to defend him and take his side."

"I'm not taking anyone's side." Quinn stated. "He means a lot to me and I want you to get along with him."

"I was nice." Biff repeated.

Quinn shook her head. "You weren't. He left early because of you."

"He had a train to catch." Biff said.

"His train is in, like, a half hour." Quinn told Biff. "You embarrassed me and you annoyed my friends."

"Well, I'm sorry if your friends don't get my humor." Biff shrugged.

Quinn rolled her eyes. "You can't behave like this."

Biff looked at Quinn.

"And you can't talk to me the way you did." Quinn added. "You used Beth against me, and you did it in front of Puck."

"I didn't use her against you-"

"You don't know what that was like." Quinn cut Biff off. "Going through all of that and giving her up. It killed me. And him."

"Sorry." Biff muttered.

Quinn slowly took her ring off and handed it to Biff. "Drop me off at the train station."

"What?" Biff asked.

"Drop me off at the train station." Quinn repeated.

"You're being impulsive." Biff stated.

"I'm not." Quinn shook her head. "I've thought about this for a long time."

"What are you doing?" Biff wondered.

"I'm finally making a decision about something that shouldn't have taken me this long." Quinn answered as she opened the car door. "After I slept with him twice on vacation."

"You what?!" Biff questioned Quinn.

Quinn got out of the car and slammed the door.

"Quinn, get back in the car." Biff commanded as he rolled down the window. "We can talk about this."

"There's nothing to talk about." Quinn said. "We don't come from the same world, and we don't want the same things."

"Quinn."

"We're done. Bye, Biff. Say hi to Mother for me." Quinn smirked as she walked away.