47

They went around the table and started ordering.

"And for you?" The waiter asked Quinn.

"I'll have eggs with a side of bacon." Quinn requested. "Can I have extra bacon?"

"Sure." The waiter said as he walked away.

"Quinn and her bacon." Santana muttered.

"You think she's bad now." Puck stated. "But when she was pregnant, my mom didn't let her have any and she cried for hours."

"I was hormonal!" Quinn exclaimed. "And Beth really wanted bacon."

"Remember you sent me to the twenty-four hour supermarket to get some and make it at 3am when my mom was working?" Puck asked.

"And Sarah woke up and you bribed her with it to stay quiet." Quinn nodded.

Puck smiled. "Yeah."

"So you're Beth's biological father then?" Biff asked Puck.

Puck nodded. "Yeah."

Biff nodded back as he looked at Puck. "Did you two date for a long time?"

"Biff." Quinn scolded.

"We dated for a few months when Quinn was pregnant and after Beth was born. We broke up when I went to juvie." Puck answered.

"You went to juvie?" Biff raised his eyebrow as he looked at Quinn. "What did you do?"

"I drove my mom's car through a convenience store and stole the ATM." Puck said with a small smile as he thought about how stupid it was. "I was there for about a month maybe."

Biff nodded.

"We dated again at the end of senior year." Quinn reminded Puck.

"And we broke up when I joined the Air Force." Puck concluded.

"Well, then I have to thank you again because if you didn't join the Air Force, I wouldn't have ended up with Quinn." Biff grinned. "So thank you, Noah."

"I guess I have to thank you for not coming on the cruise this week then." Puck replied with a smile. "'Cause if you did, me and Quinn wouldn't have-"

"Noah." Quinn scolded as she squeezed his hand.

Biff furrowed his eyebrow and looked at Quinn.

"We all had a fun week." Jake said. "And it's over. Puck."

"Yeah. Totally." Puck nodded.