36

"Quinn, are you coming?" Rachel asked. "We're all gonna walk around the ship together."

Quinn shook her head as she put her engagement ring on and played with it. "I feel seasick."

"You just need to get moving." Rachel insisted.

"Fine." Quinn gave in. "Is Noah going?"

"I think everyone's going." Rachel answered. "We have to meet everyone in the lobby in ten minutes."

"Okay."

Quinn slowly got up and changed into a baby pink fit and flare dress. She put on white wedges and touched up her makeup. She quickly straightened her hair before walking out the door with Rachel.

When they went down to the lobby, they found all of their friends waiting for them.

"You're late." Kurt noted.

"Quinn doesn't feel well." Rachel replied.

"She looks well." Santana stated.

"Let's just walk around and enjoy ourselves, okay?" Quinn said as she glanced at Puck.

The twelve friends walked around the ship together. They were all paired off with someone except for Quinn and Puck.

Puck stayed in the back behind Jake and Marley, and Quinn was in the front.

Quinn slowed down and let everyone pass her until she was next to Puck.

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she linked her arm through Puck's.

"Hi."

"Wanna ditch this couples retreat and go get something to eat with me?" Quinn whispered.

Puck hesitated for a moment and then nodded.

"Come on."