5

"Hey."

"Hey, Sam." Quinn smiled slightly as the blonde sat down beside her.

"What are you doing?" Sam wondered.

"Looking at the stars." Quinn answered as she sipped her beer. "The further we get from New York, the more stars I can see."

Sam nodded as he sat back in the lounge chair and looked up at the stars in the night sky.

"What are you doing out here?" Quinn asked as she looked at Sam. "I mean, I thought everyone was going to bed."

"Brittany and Santana are in my room." Sam informed Quinn. "I don't know if they're doing anything, but I didn't wanna find out."

Quinn nodded. "What happened to Rachel?"

Sam shrugged. "I don't know. I thought I'd come see what you were up to."

"I'm just hanging out." Quinn said.

"So how come your boyfriend didn't come?" Sam wondered.

"He's spending some time with his family." Quinn answered. "And he doesn't like cruises. Plus, he doesn't really know anybody that well."

"He sounds like fun." Sam muttered sarcastically.

Quinn took another sip of her beer and shook her head. "He's a really good guy. He just needs a chance to get to know all of you better."

"Well, you never bring him around." Sam noted.

"He's very busy, but we're really happy." Quinn promised.

"So things are pretty serious then?" Sam questioned Quinn.

"Did Rachel send you here to interrogate me?" Quinn teased.

Sam shook his head. "I was talking to Puck earlier and-"

"I don't wanna hear about him." Quinn cut Sam off.

"I know." Sam nodded. "I just think you should talk to him."

"I don't wanna talk to him." Quinn muttered as she stood up. "And I don't wanna talk about him."

"Quinn, it's been four years." Sam reminded her he stood up.

"Goodnight, Sam." Quinn hissed as she walked away.