51

Quinn looked at Jake and Marley, who were seated across from Puck, facing him. She sat down beside Puck.

"I know it might be too late, but I had to try." Quinn began.

"Quinn." Puck looked at her.

"I should've waited for you, and I'm sorry." Quinn apologized. "But I'm here now and I wanna be with you."

Puck looked at Quinn. "I have to tell you something first."

"I know you slept with some girl the other night." Quinn responded.

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "Did Santana tell you that?"

Quinn shook her head. "I came to talk to you, and I saw her leaving your room."

Puck frowned.

"I don't care." Quinn said as she took Puck's hand. "I don't care, I still wanna be with you."

"Q, where is this coming from?" Puck asked. "'Cause you've been hot and cold with me all week."

"Rachel was right." Quinn stated. "She lost Finn forever and I don't wanna go through losing you ever again."

Puck looked at Quinn.

"And you were right. If I'm with someone who doesn't want what I want, I shouldn't be with them." Quinn continued. "I know what I want."

"What do you want?" Puck asked, even though he knew.

"I ended it with Biff and gave the ring back." Quinn informed Puck.

"What do you want?" Puck repeated, wanting to hear Quinn say it out loud.

"You." Quinn said. "I wanna be with you."

"No more games?" Puck asked.

"Full commitment." Quinn promised.

Puck smiled slightly. "Okay."

"Okay?" Quinn repeated.

"Okay." Puck nodded.

Quinn leaned in to kiss Puck.

Puck smiled when they parted. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to chase after me for once."

Quinn grinned and squeezed his hand. "I love you, too, Noah."