31

"I wanna talk to you." Quinn said as she walked over to Puck.

Puck nodded.

"Let's sit down." Quinn decided as she led Puck to one of the couches in the lobby and sat down.

Puck sat down beside Quinn. "I know you have a boyfriend and I'm sorry, but last night wasn't a mistake."

"It can't happen again." Quinn said. "Although it was really nice."

"It was nice?" Puck asked.

"To be with someone like that." Quinn clarified as she took Puck's hand. "To be with you like that."

Puck smiled. "It was pretty nice."

"I have to tell you something." Quinn blurted. "But you have to promise me you won't get mad."

"I won't get mad." Puck promised.

Quinn nodded. "Biff and I are engaged."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"He proposed to me a week or two before the cruise." Quinn said.

Puck pulled his hand away from Quinn and stood up.

"You promised you wouldn't get mad." Quinn reminded Puck as she stood up.

"How could I not get mad, Quinn?" Puck questioned her. "Can't you ever date someone and not cheat on them?"

"I never cheated on you." Quinn said softly.

"And you're still not choosing me, so that doesn't mean shit." Puck replied.

Quinn looked at him. She could tell he was tired and hurt by the frustration in his voice. "I'm still figuring things out."

Puck shook his head. "I'll make it easier for you."

"Noah." Quinn called as Puck walked away. "Wait."

Puck didn't turn around. He kept walking until he was out of sight.

Quinn sat back down on the couch and put her head in her hands.