2

After Quinn and Rachel finally checked in, they took their bags and boarded the ship.

"Let's go put our things down." Rachel decided. "Everyone's meeting by the pool for the Bon Voyage Party."

Quinn nodded and followed Rachel to their room. Quinn claimed the bed furthest from the door. She always took the bed furthest from the door.

The girls unpacked some of their clothes, hanging them in the closet to keep them from getting wrinkled.

"We should head to the pool and grab some lounge chairs." Rachel suggested.

"Sure." Quinn agreed.

The blonde and brunette left their room and headed to the pool. They put their things on two chairs and laid on two chairs, saving them for their friends.

Quinn had her eyes closed as she soaked up the sun in her black bikini until a shadow stood over her.

Quinn opened her eyes and smiled. "Santana!"

The Latina hugged the blonde before laying on the lounge chair beside her.

"I didn't know you were coming." Santana said. "I could've shared a room with you."

"I thought you would share with Brittany." Quinn stated.

Santana shook her head. "Why would I share with Britt? We haven't talked in a while."

Quinn shrugged. "I just thought... the two of you..."

"It's not like I'll be alone." Santana shrugged as she glanced at Rachel, who had her eyes closed, but was listening to the conversation. "I'm rooming with the guest of honor."

"Guest of honor?" Quinn raised her eyebrow as she turned to Rachel. "You told me this was-"

"Attention, passengers! We are going to make our way out of New York now! You are all invited to the upper deck to watch us leave."

"We should go up there." Rachel said as she stood up and gathered her things.

Santana nodded in agreement. "Some of the others are there already."

"Who's the guest of honor?" Quinn wondered.

Santana didn't answer. She just walked away.

Quinn watched Santana head upstairs. She turned to Rachel.

"We should go up, too." Rachel said.

Quinn nodded and followed the brunette upstairs.

The girls greeted Mike, Tina, Brittany, Sam, Kurt and Blaine.

"Hey, is that Marley?" Brittany asked as she pointed to the stairs.

The brunette exhaled as a smile crossed her face. She waved at the other former New Directions as she walked over to them.

"Hey." Marley grinned as she started greeting everyone. "The boys are getting drinks at the bar. They said they'll be up soon."

Quinn nudged Rachel's arm, interrupting her conversation with Kurt. "I'm gonna go call Biff. I don't know how reception will be and I wanna say goodbye."

Rachel nodded. "Hurry back. You don't wanna miss the ship set sail."

Quinn dug through her bag until she found her cell phone. She excused herself and dialed Biff's number as she walked away from her friends. She went downstairs and inside to the lobby, where it was quieter.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Biff. It's me." Quinn said as she played with the sparkling diamond ring on her left hand.

"Hey, Quinn." Biff said happily. "Miss me already?"

"Of course." Quinn replied. "I wish you were here with me and all my friends."

"Yeah." Biff muttered. "Did you talk to what's-her-name about being your maid of honor?"

Quinn shook her head. "Not yet."

Quinn hadn't even told anyone she was engaged yet.

"Well, there's no rush." Biff responded.

"Right." Quinn agreed. "So... we're about to set sail."

"Right." Biff repeated. "I hope you have fun. Relax and enjoy yourself. And get a tan please."

Quinn laughed lightly. "I'll do my best."

"Good. Be safe." Biff said. "See you in a week. I love you."

"Love you." Quinn echoed as she hung up her phone and headed back to her friends.

"Biff said hi." Quinn informed everyone as she sat down beside Rachel. "Now will you please tell me who the guest of honor is?"

Rachel glanced at someone behind Quinn.

Quinn slowly turned around to see who it was and froze when she saw Puck sitting between Santana and Brittany.