Epilogue

"You know, last time we were on a train to Lima, you were chasing after me." Puck teased as he looked at Quinn.

Quinn smiled. "Your mom was so surprised to see us together."

"I was surprised to see you on the train that day." Puck stated.

"You knew I'd come after you." Quinn replied.

"I was afraid you wouldn't." Puck admitted. "You know, maybe it was too late for us."

"Yeah." Quinn said as looked at the ring on her left hand. "But now I'm yours forever."

"It's funny how fast things can change." Puck said.

"Especially when I open my eyes." Quinn agreed.

Puck smiled as he took Quinn's hand and squeezed it. "I can't wait to tell everyone."

Quinn smiled back. "Yeah, hopefully it'll make up for us not visiting Lima in so long."

"Yeah." Puck agreed.

"I love you, Noah." Quinn said as she lightly kissed Puck.

"I love hearing that." Puck grinned when they parted.

Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"I'm really glad you stalked me and got on that train." Puck responded.

Quinn rolled her eyes and smiled. "You're annoying."

"I thought after all these years, you'd be used to it." Puck smirked.

"I better get used to it." Quinn noted. "This is the rest of my life."

"I can't wait until you're officially a Puckerman." Puck told Quinn. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you, too." Quinn grinned as she kissed Puck again.