41. The Cabin

Alison's POV

"You want me to what?" My old friend asked and I could see the confusion on his face through the screen of my phone.

It was already night time and we had no clue where Ethan was. I had tried to call and pretend to be worried but nothing.
This was our last chance,

"Please Caleb, look I know it sounds weird but I can't tell you the reason. Just hack Ethan's phone and tell me where he is, please." I pleaded him.
He was the only hacker I trusted and right now he was also the only who'd do this in seconds, and for free.

"Does Emily know about this?" He asked.
I sighed and was about to say something but Melina grabbed the phone from my hands.

"Hey Caleb it's Mel, look you know how much I care about Emily right?" She asked.
He nodded and she continued,
"Well good. So believe me when I say that no, Emily doesn't know about this, but what we are doing is nothing bad okay? If it would hurt Emily, I would be the first to stop Ali."

Caleb still seemed a little uneasy, but after seeing both our desperate faces on the screen, he gave in.
"Ugh fine. But if this goes bad and Emily-"

"It won't. I promise." I said seriously and gave him the phone number. A few minutes later he was still typing on his laptop and searching.
Melina and I paced around the living room waiting for him to have the location.

Out of nowhere we heard a female voice, a voice I'd recognize anywhere.
"Hey babe, who are you talking to?"
Looking at the screen, Mel and I saw the one and only Hanna Marin.
"Alison! What's up bitch?" She asked as she saw me on Caleb's screen.
I chuckled, only her to make me chuckle in a situation like this.
"Hey Hanna."

"What are you guys doing?" She asked now looked at Caleb, realizing what he was doing she looked back at me,
"Is he hacking? Did you ask him to do this? I thought we were done with this?" She started to get a little angry.

"Hanna look, I'm really sorry, it's my fault. But I really needed Caleb's help for this, okay?"
The blonde looked between me and Caleb who had stopped typing.

"Only if you tell me what you asked him to do." Again I sighed.

God can they just stop with the questions?!

I didn't want to tell them that Emily was kidnapped. It would only create panic and they'd all come running to Miami. On the other side, I felt a little selfish for not telling them. After all it's one of their bestfriends, but Melina and I were so close to find her.

"He is hacking Ethan's phone and no, Emily' doens't know and no, I can't tell you why I'm doing this. All I can tell you now is that, I need to know where he is and believe me, Hanna Marin if you don't let your boyfriend do me this favor, you'll regret it." I told her with a serius expression.
My goal wasn't to scare her. When I mentioned she'd regret it, I meant that something could happen to Emily.
But I guess se understood it in a different way.

"Old Ali is back huh? I like it. Fine I'll let Caleb do it. But I want an explanation later." She said pointing a finger at me.
I smiled and agreed.

I guess she was about to leave the room but she came back to the screen,
"Melina?"
I passed the brunette the phone,
"Is that thing still happening or...?" I didn't have a clue about what she was talking.