For my readers❣️

I have the feeling that I should be apologizing to you all. Chapter 47 is the last one of this story. I tried my best and I'm proud of what I wrote since it was my first fanfic, but I got to a point where I was having many ideas for other stories that I ended up losing motivation for this one.

I had the felling that their story here was completed, they had suffered enough and it was time for them to finally have their happy ending, so I gave it to them. I know that maybe I could've wrote a little more, maybe at least the Christmas part, but I preferred to put an end now and leave it as a good story, than to keep writing without inspiration and ruin it.

I wanna thank you for reading, voting and commenting. I had no idea this fanfic would have so many views and stuff, so thank you a lot. And I really do hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

There are some other news though, I'm working on a new fanfic, also Emison AU.
It's called Empty eyes.
It will be a different story from this one, it will be more emotional and will talk about some delicate issues like, depression, self harm and other things.

If you want, I hope you give it a try. I'll start publishing it soon, so stay tuned😁.
❣️