Target Locked!

The space between the prey and the predator is like a thin layer of silk. Once the curtain being lift, there is nowhere to hide. No other way except to face the opponent.

Having the authority to lift those curtain being one of his advantageous points –besides a massive thorough plan and loyal aides- that will lead him to where he wanted it to be. Hopefully.

- Friday, 02.40 P.M. Bank of Tokyo, Main Entrance -

"Hurry up! Makes a way" shouted a female police officer to the one operating an excavator.

The police force currently is busy making a way through the main entrance that's been blocked by fallen bricks. The last communication with the robbers leads to this. Somehow, they are willing to let some of the hostage -children, woman, and injured person- to the police without asking any compensation for it.

'It's weird. Considering their action before, they wouldn't bother to release the hostage, let alone hand them to police. They would just abandon them once they don't have any use in the hostage anymore, or just let them be blown with the bomb after they succeed their mission in robbery. What was the cause? What is the motive behind this when they didn't even make any inquiries to the police?' the smart officer fell silent into a deep thinking when her colleagues called her "Satou-san!" she looked annoyed to the man because he cut her in the middle of her musings

"Anything new?" she required, because if there isn't anything new, she will definitely ignore him and continue observing the situation

"I need you to come with me, now!" he tugged her without even waiting her reply

"I've got a phone call from someone... No, I don't know who she is... Although she seems to know me since she called my name... And she is using public telephone to call my cellphone number... and I don't recognize her voice at all... All I knew is just her gender" the thin looking officer continued blabbing and trying to catch a breath while running "First... I thought it's just some kind of a prank... and I don't have time for it now... But, once I set foot to the place she had mentioned over the phone... I found this guy..." he said while gaping for air.

An unconscious guy wearing black leather jacket laying inside a telephone booth, blood can be seen from his leg. One hand being cuffed to the pole of the telephone, while his other bare hand griping what seems like a hand-talkie that's still beeping. A burning scars could be seen from his knuckles, and the fact that he only has 4 finger left on his right hand –seems like he lost half of his other finger along with his forefinger- could become a clue of who he is "A bomb maker usually will also be a victim of their own creation" Satou recite unconsciously. Along with that information, a ramming conversation from the hand-talkie could be heard loud enough for both of the police officers to identify the unconscious guy immediately.

"We have to take him with us. But first, Takagi-kun, inform Megure-Keibu about this" regaining her composure, she instructs her colleagues. "Roger" he salutes then run off again, leaving her alone with the man. Activating her own phone, she looks into the mail that's been sent along with the information of prime-suspect Genk of robbers, she made sure that the face of the unconscious guy was inside the list.

Santoso. Age 49. Indonesian. The bomb-maker.

She was right. He is the bomb-maker. She is glad because one of the robber were caught. The fact that he is the bomb-maker makes it much worthy. But another questions popped out 'Who did this?'

- Friday, 02.45 P.M. Bank of Tokyo, Main Hall -

"This is wrong" he shakes his head in disbelieve then continues "We have been allies for more than 3 years. How could you just treat me like this?"