Game Over

It's time to end the game. Whether he is winning or losing, in the end, he was forced to accept what has been left of him. Then again, you can't help but to wonder:

What will you lose after the battle end?

What will you gain?

Will everything be back to what it is as before?

What will change?

But there is one thing that couldn't be replaced:

His existence for her. Her existence for him.

The two strings attached to each other that can't be replaced by another.

If one stands still, so will the other.

If one cease to exist, so will the other.

When the game is over, no one knows what will happen.

- Friday, 04.30 P.M. Bank of Tokyo, Save Room -

Something has been leading her here. When she was desperately calling for him, rather than crying and being helpless, she decided to fight until the end. No matter how long it gonna takes her to find him, she will never stop searching.

She told Hattori-kun and Kazuha-chan to head back to the evacuation point since the police will be there and they need explanation about what has been happening. So they left her with so much worry on their faces, but have no other option than to do that. She was about to turn towards second floor -where control room located- guessing that Shinichi will probably be there tying a loose end, when she heard some whispering noises behind the thick, wooden door that slightly ajar. She suddenly got a bad feeling. Remembering, this is where the save room should be located. It is highly probable that the robbers were still here gathering the money. She wouldn't have had any single chance surviving 7 people by herself, added that they were holding many kinds of weapons. But aside from the logical thinking, she decided to follow her heart and crept her head inside the door.

What she had been seeing is no other than his back, holding a woman's arm up, looked like he tried to pinned her between himself and the wall. In a normal situation, she absolutely will be burning with prejudice and unhealthy assumption as to what they were doing. But she could feel something ominous behind his back, she felt the needs to protect him rather than throwing tantrum over him caused by some childish jealousy.

Just as fast as the wind blowing, the woman was running towards her way after she directed a shot at shinichi's head. Seeing him falling made her heart crunched with fear and anger. She was ready to plummet the woman but her first priority is to check on his condition. Then she heard her say about the upcoming exploding and something like an Angel. Nah, she doesn't care. She run towards him in full speed, and finally able to took a breath after seeing that he isn't bleeding. But she was in her limit already, that made her tears breaks down after finally seeing his face –well, even if it's not his real face, he is still himself- she immediately crouched down beside him.

"Shinichi... Shinichi...!" she gently shook his shoulder; afraid it will hurt him if she put too much strength

"...Ugh ...Ran?" he finally regained himself, but a bit taken aback knowing she is in the same vicinity as one of them "Shit! Where did she go?" he gritted his teeth, ready to make a move when suddenly a gentle yet strong arms wounded around his chest, making him unable to move inside the trembling arm that looped around his body.

"Ran...?" he swirled his head to her direction, only to find her burying her head in his back.

"..." He sighed, letting out the pressure inside his body down. Slowly he tried to let the arms that circling him go, and before she was able to protest, he wrapped her in his arms. He gently stroked her hair while whispering words that he believed will calm her down "Shhh... Ran... I'm here. I'm okay. I'm not going anywhere..."