3

We are all sat around in a circle. Next to me is Regina and the other side is Killian. Next to him is ruby and then robin with Dede next to him. We all have drinks in our hands. I had vodka and lemonade. I'm a bit more out of my comfort zone now.

"Ok we are playing spin the bottle and I'm going first. Rule one is no stupid pecks. Proper kiss alright" Killian says placing an empty bottle of beer in the middle of the circle. He was drinking beer for most of the night.

"Fine. Go" Regina says before drinking some of her drink.

She smiled at me and winked while drinking. I blushed and drunk some of mine. Killian spun the bottle and it landed on ruby.

"Ow yeah. Come here girl" he says excitedly.

"Your a child" she says as she looked at him.

He laughed and leaned forward to kiss her. As they kissed deeply I had another mouthful of my drink. Ruby pulled away and he smirked.

"Hell Yeah girl" he says smiling brightly which made us all laugh.

"You really are a child" Robin added while shaking his head.

"Alright. I'm going" Dede says before spinning the bottle.

It landed on Regina.

"Well let's do this then. Robin you don't mind do you? I'll try not to turn her gay" Regina smirked while going on her knees.

"Be my guest" robin says smirking.

Regina kissed Dede and I felt the feeling of jealousy inside me. Regina pulled away and drunk her drink.

"That was hot" robin smirking. I laughed a little loudly getting all there attention.

"Sorry"

"Don't apologise. Emma you know you can open up with us and be yourself" Ruby says smiling sweetly.

"Cheers. You guys are nice people"

"Go on my little wallflower. Have a go" Regina says placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"Alright" I smiled at her.

I then spun the bottle and it landed on Regina. I look at her and she smiled at me.

"Come on then beautiful. Give it your best shot" Regina says moving back into her knees and facing me.

"Go one em" Dede cheered.

My heart is beating fast since this is actually something I really wanted to do. I moved onto my knees and she moved closer to me. She leaned in close and stopped before we could kiss.

"Don't be scared. Just trust me" she whispered making feel a little more calm.

She leaned in and kissed me softly. She then deepened it sending my pulse racing. Regina's hands are on my cheeks now and she's pressed up against me. After a few seconds she pulled away slowly.

"Did you guys practice that cause man that was nice to watch" Killian says smirking at us.

"How many times I gotta tell you? I don't need practice when it comes to this kinda stuff" Regina smirked. I blushed as Regina winked at me.

After a few more rounds we were all drunk and me especially since I don't often drink.

"I'm going to smoke. Who's coming" Ruby asked as she stood up.

Robin, Dede and Killian stood up.

"Let's go. Gina you coming" Dede asked as the others started to leave.

"I tell you all the time. I don't smoke" she says while making herself another drink.

"Whatever. Em you coming"

"No thanks. I don't smoke" I say shyly.

Dede left and they all went out back. Regina sat back down next to me and had a mouthful of her drink.

"Your a good kisser my little wallflower" she says smiling softly.

"Thanks. So are you" I replied before drinking my drink to hide my blush.

Regina rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand.

"Your such a sweet person Emma" she says softly. I could hear in her voice she was drunk.

"Thanks. Also thanks for noticing me"

"Of course i did. More people see you that you realise. Don't hide yourself because you think your a wallflower" she says now looking up at me.

She kissed me softly on the lips before resting her head on my shoulder again.

"Are you drunk"

"Very. You"

"Yep. Why don't you smoke with everyone else"

"Cause smoking isn't good. I can't stand it so I don't. If you wanted to you can still go out and do it. I won't mind" she says honestly.

"No I hate the idea of smoking"

"You know it's ok to open up and be you? We love you"

"Alright. Here's something people don't know about me... I'm a lesbian"

"Me two. No one in our group will judge you. I promise I never will" she was now looking at me.

I know we're both very drunk right now. I cupped Regina's cheek and she moved in to kiss me. I deepened it which took lots of guts for me to do. She placed both hands over my cheeks to hold me close. As we slowly pulled away I saw her smiling and staring into my eyes.

"There's my little wallflower finally starting to blossom"