11

[ Emma's pro ]
Flashback
I started drinking the bottle of vodka. As the liquid burned down my throat tears poured out of my eyes. I am trying to forget all of my troubles. I haven't eaten since lunch time at school. I put the bottle down on the bed side table and went to the window. I am crying my eyes out and I can feel I'm already drunk with how much I've had. I am trying to forget all my pain and my troubles. My door then knocked.

"What" I say annoyed.

"I'm leaving. Don't do something stupid" my mum says from the other side of the door.

"Whatever" I say annoyed.

I looked back out the window and sighed. I picked up the bottle again and drunk a mouthful. I went back to my bed while still drinking out the bottle. I picked my phone up and clicked photos. I went in my eyes only where there was pictures of me and Regina. I forgot I had these still.

That last one was just before Regina moved

That last one was just before Regina moved. Ruby took it just before our kids. This made me cry more. I downed lots of the bottle after this until it was nearly gone. This pain inside me still hurts.

"Why won't this pain leave me alone? Why won't it stop" I sobbed angry and upset.

I grabbed hold of my hair and held it tight. I led down on the bed so annoyed at myself. I'm pulling my hair in hope that the pain from my heart will be replaced by it.

After half hour I was onto my second bottle. I'm about a quarter the way threw it. I'm now stood up and I'm serious angry at myself. I punched the wall a few times out of anger until I noticed my knuckle wasn't in the right place. It was dislocated. I pushed it back into place but with the anger didn't feel a thing.

"Dammit Regina. Why are you back" I asked myself annoyed.

I do this at least once a week but since she's back today I have gone over bored. I never drink vodka on its own to get rid of my Regina pain but today I'm on my second bottle. I go to my mirror and look angry.

"Your weak and pathetic. How can you be so horrible to her? She's innocent and amazing. Who have you become Emma? Why did you do that" I sob to my reflection. "You bastard why"

I picked up the now half full bottle of vodka and threw it to the ground. It smashed and the vodka went across my floor. I then felt dizzy and passed out next to the bottle.

[ Dede's pro ]
Ruby texted me earlier which confused me until I read it. Regina is back. I haven't spoken to any of them except of course robin since we all lost contact. When Regina left Emma cried to me and told me she wanted Regina back badly. I told her I'd be there for her but I wasn't. I should be now. I decided to cancel my plan with robin and go check she's ok. She hasn't replied to my messages or anything.

"Be quick. I wanna spend time with you tonight" robin says as I got in my car.

"Don't be like that. She might need me"

"You ain't spoken to the girl for months"

"That's the problem" I softly say back before closing the door.

I started driving and headed for Emma's house. I'm 18 now and I can drive. I tried calling Emma again while driving.

"Yo this is Emma. If I don't like you then don't leave a message" her voicemail played. I hung up and sighed.

"God you've changed Emma" I mumble to myself.

I arrived outside her house. I knocked on the door but no answer. Her motorbike is here and the lights are on so she must be home.

"EMMA" I shout banging on the door.

No answer.

I took two hair grips out of my hair and picked the lock. Once I was in I went upstairs to see if she's ok. I found her on the floor unconscious or dead. I'm not sure. I rushed over and checked her pulse to see if she was breathing or alive. Luckily she is.

"Come on Emma. Wake up" I say worried.

I grabbed my phone and called the ambulance. Looking at the bottle on the bed and the smashed one on the floor she did this to herself. Once I was of the phone I moved her into the recovery position. I stroked her hair and looked worried at her.

"Ow Emma. What have you done"