22

"You are not! How dare are you think that" mum snapped.

"I don't care what you say! I'm doing it" I snapped back.

"I took you in when your father died and this is what I get"

"You took me in because you had no choice! All you've done is ruin my life since I've been here! I've been in the hospital because of you! That's why your going to let me move in with Regina. If you don't I'll tell the police the truth that I didn't steal the vodka. You gave it to me" I snapped with lots of anger.

"Your not moving. Who do you think they will believe. An alcoholic child or a mum who appears responsible and had no clue about this" she smirked.

"Why do you even what me here? You hate me"

"So you know my pain I've had to deal with!  The pain of having you pick your father over me. Then you came running back to me like nothing happened. The fact your gay and dating a rich girl!"

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME BEING GAY! THATS WHY I DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU SO LET ME GO! YOU CLEARLY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME" I shout now really angry.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU KNOW WHAT YIUR RIGHT! I DON'T CARE AND IN A FEW MONTHS OR SO REGINA WONT AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING RUNNING BACK TO ME"

I turned around and stormed up the stairs. I started packing all my clothes and personal stuff I would need. Once I had my suitcase full of stuff I went downstairs. My room was pretty much empty now and to be honest I hope it breaks her heart. I go to the front door and leave. Slamming it behind me as I do. I got into my car and drove down to Regina's house. When I arrived I grabbed my bag and went in.

"Emma baby" I heard an excited Regina sat from the lounge.

I walked into the lounge and saw her on the sofa smiling. Regina hoped up and came over to me. I hugged her and held her close. She kissed my shoulder and pulled away. I placed my hand on the 16 weeks old pregnant stomach and smiled.

"How's our little one doing"

"Good. I recon it's gonna be a boy" she smiled brightly.

"No way. A girl"

"So we have to go soon and we've decided not to find out right" Regina reminded me.

"I know. What are we going to call it"

"What about if it's a boy after your dad" she suggests.

"Antony? No he hated that name" I giggle just thinking about him complaining one time about his silly name.

"I don't know. Let's get the scan over and done with first and then we can decide on names tonight"

"Alright. I love you baby" I smiled.

"I love you two" she smiled back.

I kissed her softly before walking to the door hand in hand with her. We drove down to the hospital to get our scan.

[ Emma's mums pro ]
I heard the front door slam shut. I'm in the kitchen now. I sighed in disappointment. Not in her but in myself. I never told anyone I have anger problems and I can't control it. I don't even mean to snap at Emma but her giving me attitude sets it of.

"God dammit Emma" I sighed.

I went up to Emma's room. I opened the door and what I saw sent chills down my spine. All the draws and closet was empty. The only thing of hers in there was the bedding. I sat down on the bed and brought the pillow to me. I lead down hugging the pillow that smelt like my daughter. I started crying softly onto the pillow. Thinking about how I've lost my daughter again.

"Please come back to me. I need to tell you why I do what I do" I sobbed.

[ Emma's pro ]
"We found a heartbeat" the nurse says looking at the screen.

Me and Regina smiled. I held her hand and kissed the top of her head.

"Can you hear that? That's our baby" Regina says smiling brightly.

"I know. That heartbeat is adorable"

"Would you like to know the gender" the nurse asked.

"Should one of us know" I asked.

"No. I think we should leave it a surprise" Regina smiled.

"I agree. We don't want to know"

"Old school huh? I like it" the nurse smiled making us smile.

I started thinking about my mum. I hate that we have such a bad relationship and I'd give anything to know why she is like that. To know why she hates me. To know if we are ever going to have a normal mother, daughter relationship. If she will ever meet her grandchild. If I had one wish it would be to be able to talk to mum without her snapping at me. No matter what. She's still my mum and I love her. Even if she doesn't love me.