7

I WANNA SAY A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANA! THERE IS NO WAY THIS GORGEOUS GIRL IS 41 BUT SOMEHOW SHE IS. LOVE YOU SO MUCH LANA AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER💋❤️💋❤️

 LOVE YOU SO MUCH LANA AND HAVE THE BEST DAY EVER💋❤️💋❤️

Here's your next chapter and happy birthday Lana! We love you!💋❤️💋❤️

Later that day. I found out Regina only kissed Kat because she thought me and ruby were together when we walked in. I found out from Dede. They are all up in Regina's room and I'm waiting by the van. Regina came out holding a box in her arms. She gave it to me and I put it into the van near the back.

"Em can we talk" she asked softly.

I sat down on the edge of the van and she sat down next to me.

"What is it" I asked.

"How long have you and ruby been together? I swear ruby wasn't gay" she giggled.

"Why"

"I don't know. Just wondering. Forget I asked"

"What's up with you recently" I asked with all my courage.

"Nothing. Just don't wanna move. Chicago seems shit"

"I'm sure it will be ok. It's a city of light" I say looking down.

"What? No it's not. That's New York" she looked up at me confused.

"Have you not heard that song"

"No. Can you sing it for me" she asked softly.

"I guess. I'll sing the course part" I looked down and took a deep breath.

"I paint you a picture
Of Pulaski at night
Come back to Chicago
City of, city of light"

"That was amazing. I'll remember that when I'm in the city of light"

"Can you come back her instead of Chicago"

"That's funny. I'll come back I'll promise"

"I don't date ruby by the way. I did it because we wanted to find out if you dated Kat or was just trying to make me jealous. Ruby isn't gay. It was her idea"

"Really? You think I'd want to make you jealous"

"I know why you did it. Me and ruby were talking about me getting the courage up to tell you how I feel" I admit looking down.

"How do you feel" she was looking at me but i stayed looking down.

"The same as you"

Regina placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and she locked eyes with me. We both leaned in and kissed softly. I deepened it as she cupped my cheek. All the thoughts of her leaving left my head and I imagined what it would be like if we were together in school. She then pulled away and looked into my eyes. There all teared up and looks like they are gonna break soon.

"I'll be back to see you soon. I promise" Regina said while cupping both my cheeks.

"I'll be here waiting"

She pulled me into a tight hug and I held her close.

"I don't want to go"

"I don't want you to go either"

She pulled away and kissed me again. Deepening it straight away. She climbed on top of me so her legs were straddled over my lap. I had hold of her hips and didn't plan on letting them go any time soon.

"I guess one of you got the courage to tell the other about feelings huh" we heard behind us.

Regina pulled away and we looked over to see ruby with a box. She smiled at us before stepping into the van with her long legs.

"You saw that huh" Regina asked awkwardly.

"You weren't exactly trying to hide it" Ruby replied while putting the box at the back.

"Sorry" I say looking down.

"Don't apologise. Your adorable" Regina says cupping my chin and smiling at me.

I smiled back at her while biting my lip and kissed her.

"You could wait until I'm gone but it's ok" ruby says making us laugh out of the kiss.

"Piss of" Regina says laughing.

Ruby laughed and hope out of the van. She hugged me with a big smile.

"I'm proud of you" she whispered.

She then hugged Regina and they held on close.

"God I'm gonna miss you rubs"

"I'm gonna miss you more Gina" Ruby pulled away and held both our hands. "As cute as this is. We need your help. Em we need you up here" Regina held my hand and we went back into the house and to Regina's room.