23

I woke up in my bed. I am cuddled up with Regina in bed. She has her back to me and I have my hand over her 26 weeks old stomach. Regina is still asleep. That girl could sleep for America I swear. I kissed the back of her ear and got out of bed. I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I make some toast with butter on then and put it on a tray. I then had a glass of fresh orange juice and a cup of coffee since I don't know what she wants. I take it upstairs to see regina is still sleeping.

"Gina baby" I say shaking her shoulder slightly.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked around. She yawned and sat up.

"What's up" she asked tried.

"I made you breakfast" I smiled.

Regina smiled brightly at it. She sat up against the pillow and I put the tray on her lap. Obviously front of the big belly in the way. She pushed her lips out at me with her eyes closed. She looked so cute. I leaned forward and kissed her softly.

"I love you. This is so sweet" she says as I sat down next to her.

"It's because I love you"

As she started eating I rested my head on her shoulder and my hand on her stomach. I felt a kick.

"It's so good. Ow and I think someone else likes it" she giggled looking at her bump.

"Ruby is coming over today" I reminded.

"I know. Also Kat and Dede are. They were whining we haven't had a girls night in ages"

Regina continued to eat her breakfast while I rubbed her bump. The baby kept kicking. When Regina eat something she liked she kicked more.

"Gina" I asked.

"Yeah beautiful"

"Who is the dad"

"A boy named Daniel. I haven't told him yet and I don't plan on it. If I do I'll mess up his relationship with his girlfriend" she sighed.

"Wait what"

"He's been dating his girlfriend for years now. It was a very bad and drunk mistake we made and if he finds out it will hurt him and his girlfriend. It's just easier if he has a life with her and I have the baby with you. Also I'd rather have hundreds of babies with you than have one with him" she smiled slightly at the end.

"Well..." I smirked. "I can tell you now that we're not having hundreds of babies"

She laughed and kissed my cheek. Once she ate and drank everything on the tray she put it on the floor.

"Come here" she says holding her arms out.

I hugged her and led down. I held her close to me and closed my eyes. Before I knew it I could here the small snore coming from Regina. She had gone back to sleep. I giggled slightly and looked at my phone. It's 9:34 and she's still tired. I scrolled threw Instagram and Facebook for a bit to check anything I need to see. I then wiggle out of bed and go to the lounge. I'm watching Big Bang theory since it's my favourite show. I have my end of school prom thing. I'm trying to convince Regina to come but she's still not sure.

"Morning" I heard from the doorway.

"Afternoon. It's nearly lunch time"

"Piss of its 10:30" regina laughed as she walked over to me.

Regina sat down next to me and I put my arm around her.

"So you gonna come to prom with me" I asked smirking.

"I actually made up my mind. I'm gonna do it because I love you. On one condition though"

"What"

"We find a dress that doesn't make me look huge"

"I have a dress for you. It's a black one that goes to your ankles. It has a baby bump part made into it" I smiled making her smile.

"Ow my god. That sounds so nice. Can I see it"

I stood up and went to the cupboard under the stairs. I took the dress out and out of the bag that covers it from getting dirty. I went back to the lounge and showed her.

"What do you think"

"It's beautiful. Ow Emma I love you so much"

"I know. I love you too"

Regina stood up and took the dress. She walked out of the room and to the kitchen. She was there a while. When she came back she was in the same clothes as before.

"It's fits. You can't see until the day though"

"It's not a wedding... but fine" I laughed.

"It's beautiful. I love it" she says starting to cry a little.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"It's the hormones" she sobbed.

I laughed and hugged her tight.

"Come here my little ball of love"

"That's so cute" she sobbed making me laugh more.