6

It's been a month now. Today is the day Regina has to move away. I've decided to finally tell her I feel the same. Just to let her know I feel the same before I loose her out my life. She's going all the way to Chicago. I'm gonna miss her. It's Saturday and I'm on my way to Regina's house where we are helping her pack. While walking I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey em" Ruby says as I looked round at her.

"Hey"

She rapped her arm around me shoulder as we walked. I love ruby. She's so funny.

"Let me ask you something em but you gotta answer honestly"

"Sure. What's up" I asked.

I always feel more confident with her since we are such good friends. I can't be like this with Regina cause I like her to much.

"Do you like Regina?"

"Of course. She's my best friend"

"No. I mean like have a crush on her. You know" she sighed.

"What? Why would you think that" I replied avoiding the question.

"Because I see the way she looks at you. I see the way you look at her. I know you both like each other"

"It doesn't matter. She's moving away" I say looking down.

Ruby took her arm of my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Regina is the type of person where if she has a good enough excuse she will do everything she can to make sure she does it. She's coming back to see us and if she knows you like her as much as she likes you then she will do everything she can to get back here even sooner because she has that extra reason" she says softly.

"How can I tell her though? I'm a stupid wallflower with no guts"

"Actions speak louder than words em. That's all I'm gonna say"

I just smiled at her. She smiled back and put her arm around my shoulder again.

"God I love you ruby. Your the best"

"I love you two shy nut"

"Shy nut?" I laughed.

"Yeah my weird shy nut friend"

"Your so strange"

Shortly after we made it to Regina's house. Me and ruby walked in laughing and ruby still had her arm around me. I put my head on her shoulder and smiled softly. I hugged her tight.

"Thank you for listening to me" I say keeping her close.

"It's ok shy nut"

"Stop calling me that" I laugh while pulling away.

We looked over at Regina who was making out with a Kat. She's one of our new friends in the group. My heart sunk into my stomach. I looked at ruby and she looked shocked at me.

"What the fuck" I asked quietly.

"I don't know. They weren't dating I promise. Somethings up" she says curiously while looking at them.

"Now she's gonna think I'm an idiot who missed out"

"No your not. Come here. We can find out what's going on with them"

"How" I asked confused.

"Just trust me and kiss me. Regina's reaction will tell us" she suggests while putting her hand on the side of my cheek.

"Ok" I say with a slight nod.

"Now smile" she says smiling.

I smiled back and she leaned in to kiss me. Ruby deepened it and I moved my hands to her hips. She pulled away and looked at me. Her eyes gazed over at Regina then back at me.

"Well" I asked.

"She looks pissed. Now she's kissing Kat again"

"What does that mean" I asked confused.

"I'm not sure. I'll speak to Regina. By the way that was a good kiss but I'm still not gay sorry" she says making me laugh.

"If I tired I would" I say joking.

"I think that's the first time I've seen you so confident" she smiled. I looked down while blushing. She laughed and hugged me. "Awe your so adorable" she laughed.

"Don't call me adorable" I laughed with a frown.

"Regina's coming. Act normal" she says quickly.

Regina came over as Ruby put her arm around me.

"Hey guys. I'm glad your here. I can't thank you enough for your help"

[ Regina's pro ]
I saw Emma and ruby walking up to my house. Me and Kat stood outside the front door waiting for everyone. Ruby had her arm around Emma's shoulder and they were laughing. Then they hugged tightly and whispered something to each other. Kat saw me staring and nudged me.

"Gina. Your staring" she says and I quickly looked at her.

"Can I kiss you just to show her that I'm not bothered. I promise it means nothing" I say quickly.

"Yeah sure. I guess. I'll play along" she replied smiling.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to kiss me. I deepened the kiss and turned into a make out season. When I pulled away and looked over they were making out. I knew they were together. Dammit. I honestly had hoped Emma liked me back. I started kissing Kat again as they pulled away. I then went over to them.

"Hey guys. I'm glad your here. I can't thank you enough for your help"

[ Emma's pro ]
"No problem. Can I talk with you please Gina" Ruby says while holding her hand and pulling her away.

I saw them talking. Regina looked upset and ruby was just listening to her talk. Killian then came over from across the street.

"Hey good lookin" he says smiling.

"Hi. You ok" I asked trying to forget what I saw.

"Good you"

"I'm fine" I smile.