6

1 week later

I quietly walked next to my aunt and Nae with a bunch of her friends as they ranted excitedly about how tonight's sleepover would be. I didn't really care for it but I lived with them and going with them means I can get my own snacks.

Renae cane up to me and pulled us aside from the grip because she knew how uncomfortable they made me.

"You participating in the games tonight?" She asked with a smile planted on her face.

I shook my head no "I just want some snacks."

She nodded "you know, some guys are coming over" she nudged my shoulder.

Unlike every other teenage girl, I wasn't interested in guys, they scared me. I knew how to handle it when they were around just trying to be friendly but I was really scared of them. Every guy I have met ends up hurting me badly and brushing it off like nothing happened.

That causes my fear, they seem so nonchalant, like they could cause a murder and act like it's a regular sunny day. But I knew that I liked guys and it would be one to break this deep fear that I have, he just hasn't showed himself to me yet. I wonder how I'll act when I meet him, what I'll be wearing, where I'll be in life, what age I'll be, how old I'll be.

I get excited thinking about these things but then it all dies down thinking if he even exist. What if I just have it planted in my head that he exist and he doesn't.

Update

🌎

7/13/2018

7/13/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕