14

I got in the car with my aunt as she held some receipt type thing in her hand, when I sat down she sat it on my lap.

"You should read that because you'll have to refill them on your own sometimes" she explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows and put the paper in my hands.

Name: Garcia, Alaesha

Diagnosis: Clinical depression

Prescription: Antidepressants

Refill needed every month.

There was more closer to the bottom.

Name: Garcia, Alaesha

Diagnosis: Severe Anxiety

Prescription: Anxiolytic

Refill needed every month.

"And I'll be taking you to the therapist every Tuesday and Thursday for your anxiety" she said continuing to drive.

This has to be joke. I'm fine, I've been dealing with this on my own all these years why are they trying to give it a title now?

I shook my head at her "no thank you, I don't need this are the therapy, I'm fine."

She looked over to me but continued to drive.

She sighed "they ran test on you Lae, they said those are the things wrong with you, when they come to visit they'll be looking for these things."

I nodded and continued to look at it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When we got to the house I was determined to get out and go be to my arm but when I walked past Nae's room I heard Stokeley's voice making me sigh knowing Jahseh would be in here.

When I opened my door I didn't see him so I sat my pills on my bed and made my way towards my drawer when I heard my curtain for the other half of my room open.

"What's these?" He asked sitting on my bed and holding the bottles in his hands.

"My pills" I mumbling, rolling my eyes.

He nodded and read the bottle.

"Your not going to take them?" He asked coming over to me now.

I shook my head and sat I front of him.

"Why not?" He asked, squatting in front of me.

"I don't need it" I told him.

He sat between my legs and put my hear behind my ears.

"They're going to help you" he told me.

I shook my head "I don't need help."

"Everyone needs help sometimes."

I shook my head "no one's helped me before so why would I need it now?"

Update

🌎

8/13/2018

8/13/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕