32

She looked up at me, confused.

"High off what?" She asked, sitting up.

I put the toilet seat down and sat down on that instead of kneeling by the tub.

"I don't know, but I remember not being able to think straight or see" I admitted to her making her nod.

"How did you get it?" She asked making me sigh.

"Me and Ming decided that we wanted to smoke so we called up this weed man and we always thought he was a little bit off but never off enough to lace or weed, but he did and pretty much we wte tripping, when I came back you were throwing knives and shit at me but I didn't know what I did until Stokes cane back abd told me" I explained.

She examined my face "are you lying so I wont be upset about it anymore?"

I shook my head "I promise you that I'm telling the complete truth right now."

"When were you going to tell me?" She asked, looking back down.

I shrugged "I didn't feel like I diserved you after that because maybe I've been wanting to do that for a long time, I don't want to hurt you, you're so important and fragile."

"I just want you, I wanted you after you "cheated" because I love you and I grew way too attached to just let you go, I thought you cheated because you didn't love me and I just sucked as a person" she admitted.

"I love you too and you're one of the best people I've ever met."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I held her cold body tightly on her bed as we watched the movie that was playing.

"Why are you always so cold?" I asked her, putting more cover over us.

She just shrugged and kept her eyes on the screen.

I smiled and pecked her lips before turning to the tv like she is doing.

"Jahseh?" She spoke up making me hum in response.

"Thank you" she spoke softly.

"For what?" I asked.

"For saving me from myself more than once" she sighed, grabbing a hold of my arms.

"I don't know what I would do without you."

Update

11/29/2018

11/29/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕