29

1 month later

I woke up to hard knocks on the door, I checked the time and seen that it was 4:56 in the morning. I feel asleep on the couch while watching TV.

My aunt was at work and Renae was out of town with some dude she met while I was gone, so who was it?

"What?!" I yelled angrily.

"Open the door" a broken voice spoke.

I sighed and looked through the peep hole, seeing his wet hoodie and hat. I opened the door and let him in.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I miss you" he said, taking me into his wet arms.

"Get off of me" I spoke pushing away from him.

"Are you drunk or something?" I asked, bending down to look at him through his hat.

He didn't look intoxicated at all.

"This isn't funny, why are you here?"

He took of his hood and then his hat "I'm sorry, I'm tried of being without you, these hoes don't do nothing for me, you're all that matters to me."

"Jah get out" I spoke, trying not to feel the need to be with him but in order for that to happen he had to leave.

"Please Lae, come back to me, no mistakes this time, I promise" he spoke now standing over me and placing my curl's behind my ear.

I looked down and played with hands "we can be friends, nothing more or nothing less, unless it works itself into that."

"Are you serious?" He asked making me look up.

I nodded and looked into his eyes.

He sighed and then shrugged "I can do it as long as I get to have you around me."

He picked me up into a tight hug before spinning me around.

"Alright, Alright put me down we ain't that close yet."

He listened and put me down.

"Can I chill in here with you tonight?" He asked making me nod.

I sat back down on the couch, starting my movie over and then grabbing some of my snacks that I already had from before.

Jahseh grabbed my hand making me look at him because I don't know who gave him permission to touch me.

"I really did miss you and I still love you."

Update

11/5/2018

11/5/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕