10

JAHSEH'S POV

I lead Alaesha to the kitchen

I lead Alaesha to the kitchen. I don't know who she thought she was tricking. You can tell she barely eats and everytime I come over she barely eats and I come over a lot.

As soon as we made it out of the hall everyone turned and looked making her hide her face.

Ski smirked at me making me chuckle and shake my head.

"Y'all plates are in the oven" Renae tells us with a smile on face.

I walked us inside the kitchen and let go of her getting the plates and warming them up.

"J-Jahseh I told you I'm not hungry" she whined.

"Just eat with me" I smiled at her, grabbing the plates.

She nodded and we walked back to where everyone else was. Emily stared at us intently. I knew she had a crush on me and we messed around one time but I told her I was looking for a relationship which was true for that time period.

But Alaesha interest me, she doesn't act like other girls and I like it.

She ate but hid under me most of the time. I'm guessing because she didn't want people to see her chewing. You could tell she was anti.

"Do you guys want to go to the water park today?" Renae asked making Alaesha peek from under me.

Everyone said yes except for Alaesha who hadn't said anything.

"You coming Lae?" She asked.

She shook her head and got from under me, putting her plate in the sink before returning to her room.

I don't know what was wrong with her but there was obviously something.

Update

7/31/2018

7/31/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕