22

JAHSEH'S POV

1 week later- Ski and Trunks are back

"I don't know about that X what if she isn't comfortable around us and started to freak out or something?" Ski spoke, passing the blunt.

"Then come around her more until she gets comfortable, I can't leave her with her aunt she doesn't know how to protect her" I told him, taking the blunt from Trunks.

"I think it's a good idea if that was my girl I'd want to protect her too" Trunks smirked.

I rolled my eyes before passing it to Ski "don't start no shit weird ass nigga" I warned.

He chuckled "I was just playing."

"Mhmm better be" I spoke getting up because my high was blown and I now wanted to be by Alaesha's side.

"I'll see y'all niggas in the morning, we still hitting the studio right?" I asked, making my way upstairs.

"Yeah" ski called back.

I nodded and continued the walk to my room seeing her sitting criss cross on the bed watching the princess and the frog.

I feel like that man showing up made her have a set back, we were back to square one with her barely even talking to me and her nightmares came back.

I laid down and pulled her back on my stomach "you not hungry?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair.

She shook her head and continued to watch the movie.

I sat her up before sitting myself up and pulled her into a hug feeling her tense up before wrapping her arms around me and sobbing into my chest.

I rubbed her back and laid my head on hers ensuring her that I will forever be here for her.

Update

💚

9/18/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕