24

I laid on top of Jahseh abd played with his hand as we listened to his music in the dark, I love the way he sings, it soothes my heart.

I buried my head deeper into his chest, feeling my eyes begin to get heavy. I was almost there when he pecked my lips repeatedly and grabbed my bottom, letting me know what his intentions were. I was fine with it because I missed him touching me that way even though it took me awhile to get the hang of me being touched sweetly with a bit of rough in it, I liked the way Jah did it.

"Can I?" He whispered as he played with the rim of my panties.

I nodded making him flip us an took them off. I laid on my back, waiting for either his cold fingers or his wet tongue to touch me.

His fingers came first, rubbing me up and down. He couldn't see my face but I could tell it was red from the heat.

I moaned softly and quietly as he put his finger in and leaned over, kissing my neck. I grabbed his shoulder, wanting him to stay right there forever.

He moved his finger out of me and begin to rub my clit before his lips let go of my neck and go down to my spot.

He gently kissed it before adding tongue and gripping my waist so I wouldn't move this time, I wasn't planning on it anyways, I was comfortable doing this with him now.

I started to get a tingly feeling making a wave of pleasure go through my body, I gripped the sheets and curled my toes, still trying to hold in my moans that wanted to burst through my lips, I couldn't take anymore honestly, I was going to burst sometime soon.

"J-Jah I-" before I could finish my body felt another wave of pleasure, this time heavier.

My back arched and I screeched lowly as Jah just followed it wherever it went.

I hope that I don't get too loud.

Update

🤗

9/20/2018

9/20/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕