21

ALAESHA'S POV

I backed myself further away as Jah slung the man into a table, they've been fighting for awhile now and none of us have any balls to break it up even though I think we should because Jahseh could get in trouble for this

"Jah you have to stop before you getting trouble!" I yelled at him.

He kept stomping the man, not letting him get up.

I cried and slid down the wall with my hair in my hands making him stop and run over to me.

"Jah you're going to get in trouble" I told him, pulling him closer by his shirt.

He shrugged "he deserved it."

"But Jahseh they're going to come and take you away, I don't want you to go away" I whined.

He pulled me into his chest "I'm sorry for letting my anger take control of me, I promise you it'll never happen again."

"Okay" I replied.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Yes" my aunt spoke as she was on the phone trying to get a new agent.

Jahseh cradled me in his arms letting me play with his chest as him and my aunt begin to talk about where I would be staying considering the fact that I don't function well without Jahseh but I'm written over to my aunt.

"Well I mean she can stay with us but I'll bring her over her when your getting inspected or something" Jahseh explained.

"Us?" She asked not knowing who it was that lived with Jah.

He nodded "I live with Trunks and Stokes too but they won't do anything to her" he assured her.

She nodded "okay well y'all can get her stuff."

Update

🤗

9/17/2018

9/17/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕