33

ALAESHA'S POV

(Dream)

I whimpered and held my knees to my chest as the man decided to just forget it and leave.

"I don't care Antonia I want my refund!" The man yelled at my mother as she refused.

"Just give me a minute to talk to her" she told him softly before she opened the room door and glared at me.

"Stop crying, it makes you weak to cry in front of others, it let's them know how much they're hurting you" she spoke making me wiped my tears.

"But they're hurting me, please I don't want to do this" I whimpered beginning to cry again.

She slapped me hard and forcefully "if I ever catch you crying or someone else tells me you're crying again I'll get them to do much worse, now lay down and get ready for Mr. Howard."

I wiped my tears and nodded laying flat on the bed like I'm supposed to.

She smiled at me and kissed my forehead before leaving out, not to long after her came in the man that was in here before.

He laid on top of me and kissed me. I did nothing, staring into blank space until he forced himself in making me gasp and close my eyes tightly, trying not to cry.

"It's okay pretty girl, I'm going to take good care of your body" the man spoke making me want to cry even more but I just did what my mother told me.

"Shhh, stop crying, I got you" Jahseh's voice spoke softly while he wrapped his arms around me in my sleep.

I turned over and put my head in his chest, crying more.

"I don't understand why I couldn't just be one of the other kids, happy and stress free but instead I was being sold to their uncle's they weren't allowed to see."

He held me tighter and let me continue to rant and cry.

"Nobody's ever going to hurt you again, I promise, no matter who it is they won't be able to hurt you" he told me, looking down at me.

He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead making me sigh at how it made me feel.

"But what if you do it? What if you hurt me? What am I going to do then?" I asked him, making him sigh.

"I promise I'll never hurt you, ever again" he told me, rocking my body.

I believe him, I believe everything he says because he's trustworthy and I love him, I don't know where I would be without him or how empty I would feel, he's slowly but surely feeling this empty hole that's in me.

Update

11/29/2018

11/29/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕